Newbie on a program

Options
esc_ape
esc_ape Posts: 12 Member
Hi everyone!

An 28 year old trying to get back to fit, well actually never been quite there, but the time is now! Broke my leg last year and gained some 35lbs and now trying to get rid of those and maybe some extra too. Never tried any diets so this is something new to me. Also started a 7 weeks to fitness program on Tuesday, 4 days gone and feeling a lot better all ready. Hope i can keep it up, had big problems with snacks earlier, but trying to eat healthier now :) Gl me!

Replies

• HappyWifeBeth
    HappyWifeBeth Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

An 28 year old trying to get back to fit, well actually never been quite there, but the time is now! Broke my leg last year and gained some 35lbs and now trying to get rid of those and maybe some extra too. Never tried any diets so this is something new to me. Also started a 7 weeks to fitness program on Tuesday, 4 days gone and feeling a lot better all ready. Hope i can keep it up, had big problems with snacks earlier, but trying to eat healthier now :) Gl me!

Snacks are always a problem for me too!
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    snacks are a nightmare, which is why I got rid of em! Eat clean, lift weights, get some cardio and keep your eyes on the prize..... You can do it!!
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    my snack are
    greek yoghurt
    natural nuts
    boiled egg
    cottage cheese and veggies
    fruit
    peanut butter and veggies

a tin of creams rice (NZ) is 100 cals which is pretty good
    salad and cheese or cottage cheese or boiled egg
    humus and veggies

cup of tea helps me also, as does some water

I hope there help, I don't eat wheat and gluten so I stay away from those sorts of food

anyone can add me
  • esc_ape
    esc_ape Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks Happies :)

And thanks Sensei, that's pretty much what i have been eating this week apart today as i'm having my "cheat day". Gonna try that humus thing soon, never eaten it before.. Pretty much trying to stay away from wheat and guess all bread now, just finished my last bread i had home as i just didn't want to throw it away.