30lbs Weight Loss. Look at the difference! Pictures inside

Options
morgennn
morgennn Posts: 169 Member
This first picture was taken in January 2013, before my weight loss journey started. I was 176.2 lbs and overweight :( My BMI was away up at 29.4 at this point!
4ma6t.jpg

This next one was one week ago, weighing in at 146/147lbs. Wearing the same jumper but without the skinny jeans (as they're muuuuch too big!)
t8rzom.jpg

Then here's a comparison picture between February and the end of April :)
resized1_zps485986af.jpg

And finally, a belly comarison picture.
The top picture was this morning, at 144.4lbs. And the bottom picture was February, at around 165lbs or so. That's probably a guess!
35ji3k6.jpg

Replies

• morgennn
    Options
    Oh great, apparently re-sizing my pictures didn't workk :(
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    hhrrrnnngggggggg

edit; I read this as 300lb weight loss.. good going either way though
  • rheelizabeth
    rheelizabeth Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Well done you!
  • momof4aklx
    momof4aklx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you cant view them there to big but great job on the weight loss
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    can't see the pics well enough but, I love your eyes! & Congrats on your loss!!! Great job!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 30 lbs, wish we could see in the thread. There are a number of programs that resize pics, even Microsoft Paint can. :)
  • SuzAnnaCromer
    SuzAnnaCromer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to see your pics!! We started about the same I was 173. Now I'm at 137. I hope you can resize them!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an amazing accomplishment I am VERY proud of you!!
  • morgennn
    Options
    I tried resizing them on MS paint!! But I will again, sorry haha :) thanks everybody!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    YOu look fantastic!! how tall are you? anyone can view them how you meant them to be if they just Right click and open image in new tab ;)
  • morgennn
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 5 :)

This is the first picture, 176lbs in January
    5e5wg8.jpg

This was last week, around 148lbs
    t65v12.jpg

This is my belly comparison picture :) February at 165lbs or so vs. this morning at 144.4lbs!
    opyetx.jpg
  • Vanwee933
    Vanwee933 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great, well done with your loss x
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo you look great!! Well done on your weight loss journey!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SuzAnnaCromer
    SuzAnnaCromer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    SSSTTUNNING!! Congratulations!!! You look awesome!!! Thank you for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!