Deleting a thread

Options
5n0wbal1
5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
Does anyone know how to delete a thread? I'm trying to find out by posting this one and seeing if I can figure out a way to delete it, but if someone knows, please tell me!

Replies

• WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to delete a thread? I'm trying to find out by posting this one and seeing if I can figure out a way to delete it, but if someone knows, please tell me!

you have to request it be deleted by sending a PM to a mod. only if you're the OP though.
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options

you have to request it be deleted by sending a PM to a mod. only if you're the OP though.
    How exactly do I do that? Can you tell me how to do that step by step on the website?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You can edit the content within 30 minutes or so of posting it, but as WV said, only a mod can delete it. You can either report it or PM a mod. Reporting is often faster because no matter what mod is online, they'll see it.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

How exactly do I do that? Can you tell me how to do that step by step on the website?

you were just on a thread that got locked by a mod (Olivia). go to the final post of that thread and you can send a PM to her, or you can post your request in here.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/13-website-suggestions-feedback

or report it like Contrarian said. that's probably the fastest way.