Replies

• Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Fear
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Dexter, ok its not a movie title, but fitting considering he's a sociopath :p
  • Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
  • du4u02
    du4u02 Posts: 42
    Options
    Half Baked
  • CJpgh
    CJpgh Posts: 52
    Options
    Psycho
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Bringing Up Baby
    (super immature)
  • ChanceTakr2131
    Options
    It Came From Outer Space
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    dumb and dumber
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Liar Liar

Same here.
  • BlitzClipz
    BlitzClipz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Dazed and Confused, Half Baked, American Psycho, Bad Parents and I also call Liar Liar and Dumb and Dumber. If there was a movie titled "Most Self Absorbed Person On The Planet" he would have the starring roll.
  • I_Will_Be_The_Swan
    Options
    The Chronicles Of Narnia

Psycho

She was an emotionally manipulative closet case. It sucked.
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Ride with the Devil
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Drag Me to Hell
  • KimLee76
    KimLee76 Posts: 89
    Options
    The Jerk
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Liar Liar
  • BlitzClipz
    BlitzClipz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Liar, Liar. Psycho. I spit on your grave (can't wait for that day). Enough.

Geese. A lot of bitter people. With exception of one ex, I really only have positive things to say about to rest I've dated. Just b/c stuff doesn't work out doesn't mean someone is a bad person

Very pathetic thing to say. Sometimes people have a good reason to dislike their exes (cheaters, domestic violence?), not just because it "didn't work out". And like others have also already said: it's just a game.

Well said. My ex sexually and emotionally abused me, as well as controlling me socially and financially, for years (4 dating, 3.5 married) before I gathered enough courage to leave in the middle of the night with what I could fit in my car and divorce him. I don't think my ex stories are unique, so yeah, if we seem bitter, there's probably a good reason.

That's terrible :( Glad you had the courage to get away. My ex physically and emotionally abused me, he was an absolute weed-headed, brain-dead psycho, and he was a compulsive liar etc, etc. I was still young, so too naive and afraid to get out. Lots of death threats and 5 years later I finally got rid of him. And I am not bitter, and I am now very happy with the best man I have ever met so I don't give a flying *kitten* about that a55 anymore, I just honestly hope that they find him dead in a gutter one day. I will cheer.
    Wow your ex sounds EXACTLY like mine. Like that is my story you're telling there lol. Unfortunately I have two kids with him who are now starting to experience the emotional upheaval he brings everywhere he goes *sigh* Good for us for waking up and getting out of that s***!!!
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,149 Member
    Options
    Magic Mike.....not because he was hot either. Because his name WAS Mike...and he liked to sleep with whatever he could find while I was working or whatever.

Yeah...he was Gone in 60 Seconds.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Super Size Me :laugh:
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    The good, the bad and the ugly.
  • kelseykauffman
    Options
    rocky balboa.... they talked similar