my running nsv

Options
mestacy010
mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
Yay, this girl is proud of herself! Ran for a whole hour and burned 650 calories while doing so.... My new goal will be an hour and a half. I need extra support, add me!

Replies

• jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    That's great...and exactly where I am with running too! I know I felt awesome when i got to the hour, never thought i'd do it. Congratulations on this step.
    Aiming for 75 mins tomorrow. Friend if you like.
  • winning12
    winning12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I started off doing the C25K and I am in week 6 but doing 3.67 miles. Thursday I ran 3.4 miles in an hour and was super happy. Today I ran 3.67 miles in 54 mins. My next goal is 5 miles. I ran 3+ miles 3x this week and plan on doing it 3-4 times a week.
  • nucgirl13
    nucgirl13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Running is something I really struggle with. It is the only thing that really triggers my asthma anymore so for me right now running 10 minutes at a time is really good. I do run/walk intervals and am trying to run more and more each time. I hope eventually I will be able to run for an hour straight as well!
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    Amazing job!! I look forward to getting there one day.
  • tryskinni
    tryskinni Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Running is the ultimate freedom.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!