Jawbone Up Users - Confused about logging exercise.

Options
Got my Jawbone Up a few days ago. Didn't think I could sync it with MFP yet (Galaxy S3), but today I stumbled across the link on the website to link the two accounts.

Now I'm still working out the Up, yesterday was the first time I logged exercise on it - should I stop logging it on MFP and just let the data come over from the Up now?

I've gone back to using the Runkeeper app for my runs because I saw that it syncs with the Up - does anyone know if I can sync them yet using an Android (or somehow online like I just did with MFP) - would like to get on that because the Up gives me a really low burn on my runs and would much prefer it uses the data from Runkeeper.

Will be cool when its all worked out but I'm really confused now!!! Its just synced for the first time and I dont really understand how it's gotten its estimate but will see what happens at the end of the day.

Any hints or tips from Up users about how you're using it and which apps you're using it with would be much appreciated.

Replies

• Arrow1234
    Arrow1234 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have an iphone 5 which is my main phone but also have an android htc one... Runkeeper integration with Up has not yet taken place for android devides, for now its only with iphone but they are going to release an update soon.
    As far as the low burns for the runs, u can use Upin activity or event mode in which u can set the intensity which increases or decreses your burns. But Up and mfp integrTion is glitchy at best, hoping it will be resolved soon. No meed to log workouts in mfp, just log food in mfp & all activities on Up.
    Since this integration is new dont be surprised if u see glitchy estimates for calories burned, but they are working on a fix.
  • ninjakowski
    ninjakowski Posts: 158
    Options
    Thanks for the info!!

Do you know if you can sync the Up with two devices at the same time? I was thinking about using my husbands iphone to sync runkeeper workouts but not sure if it would mess up the UP data. Runkeeper is showing all the runs I did when I used it on my old iphone a couple of years ago, so I should be able to get that data over to the iphone with no problems.
  • Arrow1234
    Arrow1234 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am not sure of that. Technically I don't see a problem with it as long as u sign out of his account & sign into yours but that's just a guess & it would be pain in the a** if both your data's got mixed up!