So, Whats in YOUR fridge?

Options
marydhastings
marydhastings Posts: 132 Member
I figured this would be a good way to keep everyone on track!
Here, I want you to post a picture of what you have in your fridge right now!

Rules:
NO CHEATING! Be honest with yourself, don't remove anything from your fridge :P
Be sure to tell us what's you're favorite item in your fridge, too! (:

Here's Mine:

I really love spinach so at the bottom (where all my veggies are) I have a family pack. My fruits are in the middle with my yogurt and almond milk, and the top is where I keep left overs and sometime foods, like sandwhich meat and cheese (:
004485f0-4ea7-4bab-91e6-27bbd4ff49a2_zps272b12ce.jpg

Replies

• marydhastings
    Options
    Bump
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Lol why bump? You were still on the first page!
    There's bread in there too...like, two slices. And veg in the bottom drawers.
    Favourite item would prolly be vodka in the freezer. : P

ETA: The paper bag has salmon steaks in it.

122ac639-dce5-4188-808f-edfd72b45866_zps300b34f6.jpg
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Eggs, Milk, Grape juice, Ham, Bread, Yogurt, Cottage cheese.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    ]tumblr_loqtzcyS811qzado8o1_500.gif
  • marydhastings
    Options
    Lol why bump? You were still on the first page!
    There's bread in there too...like, two slices. And veg in the bottom drawers.
    Favourite item would prolly be vodka in the freezer. : P

ETA: The paper bag has salmon steaks in it.

LOL. because I like to be at the top c;
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Not much right now, but on any given day during the week before we run out of food, and much of this list still currently in the fridge:

Random fruits, (strawberries were on sale, BOGO), spinach, bell pepper, boneless / skinless chicken breast, ground beef, Simply Lemonade, skim milk, Almond milk, 2% milk, Greek yogurt, deli meat / cheeses, Smucker's Natural no salt added peanut butter, jelly, Myoplex protein shakes (Strawberry), bacon / sausage, leftover cooked potatoes, leftover meatloaf, eggs, ICBINB (I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!), the usual assortment of condiments, and currently a couple small tubs of leftover chip dip from a party we brought home.

Freezer is pretty empty, but some frozen bananas and a burrito for me, a small amount of strawberry icecream of my husband's, and a couple Mint Choc Klondike bars of his as well. (And there's usually at LEAST 1 pint of Ben & Jerry's in there for me.)
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Right now it's pretty empty because groceries get delivered Mondays and I cancelled the delivery last week because I was away for half of the week so:

Organic skimmed milk
    Brown sauce
    Mayo
    A courgette and 4 carrots that are no good anymore (sad face - I hate wasting food - maybe I can put the carrots in the stock pot)
    About 4 eggs
    Coconut milk
    Butter
    Some leftovers in a container from dinner last night

But Monday I'll have veg box plus yoghurt and fresh juice. Meat will go directly in the freezer.

There is usually leftovers and containers of porridge in there most days too.
  • marydhastings
    Options
    Not much right now, but on any given day during the week before we run out of food, and much of this list still currently in the fridge:

Random fruits, (strawberries were on sale, BOGO), spinach, bell pepper, boneless / skinless chicken breast, ground beef, Simply Lemonade, skim milk, Almond milk, 2% milk, Greek yogurt, deli meat / cheeses, Smucker's Natural no salt added peanut butter, jelly, Myoplex protein shakes (Strawberry), bacon / sausage, leftover cooked potatoes, leftover meatloaf, eggs, ICBINB (I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!), the usual assortment of condiments, and currently a couple small tubs of leftover chip dip from a party we brought home.

Freezer is pretty empty, but some frozen bananas and a burrito for me, a small amount of strawberry icecream of my husband's, and a couple Mint Choc Klondike bars of his as well. (And there's usually at LEAST 1 pint of Ben & Jerry's in there for me.)

I freaking love.. LOVE Smuckers peanut butter ^-^
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    If I were to photograph my fridge, you'd see a lot of spacers (e.g., empty bottles) my partner insists on keeping in there to make the fridge more efficient. I posted this image to demonstrate what foods I keep around the house:
    130218-pantry.jpg

Now that the weather's warmer, I've stopped buying potatoes, onions, and cabbage, and am buying oranges. Mainly my staples are: lettuce, grapes, bananas, canned tomatoes, canned pineapple, coffee, tea, cheddar (that scale on top of the cheddar dates from the 1970s and still works!), crispbread, frozen broccoli, frozen spinach, V8 (low sodium), honey, olive oil, white vinegar, hot sauce, unsalted peanuts, canned garbanzos, tongol tuna, canned chicken, garlic powder, paprika, and Greek yogurt.

I've also begun buying Manna Bread, which is terrific. I also buy frozen Brussels sprouts and green beans, canned and fresh corn, and sometimes fresh asparagus.

I used to eat energy bars (Clif Bars and Power Bars), but I've gotten away from those in favor of fresh produce. I still buy them for my partner. I also buy chocolate chips and sugar for her but haven't touched them, myself. Same goes for various bags of muesli and canned soups. I've also got beer, but I haven't had any alcohol since Sept. 1, 2012. That said, I'm likely to have a bottle after doing heavy-duty yard work this summer. I also keep Gatorade powder and make up a bottle to have during that yard work.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Mostly fruit and leftovers, almond milk, regular milk, soy milk, and veggies. I also have it organized a certain way, so seeing how others organize theirs is interesting...even if I want to "fix" them! lol
  • smirf1972
    smirf1972 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Butter, cheese, creme caramel, red onion chutney, suet, mayo, marmalade, salad cream, tomatoes, ham, parmesan, mint, tomato sauce, jam, tartare sauce, milk and olive spread.

Wow a very unhealthy fridge :laugh: but then i have a delivery of salad coming tomorrow:bigsmile:
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options

lol yeah me too, it's an addiction. :)

I also organize the fridge a little, I keep one shelf reserved for my stuff (almond milk, skim milk, Greek yogurt, bottled teas, protein shakes, etc.) Just because it gets on my nerves having to search through things for my stuff. lol.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    A ****load of carrots, peppers, 6 tubs of Greek Yogurt, 6 boxes of almond milk, 20 mangoes, a huge jar of Adam's peanut butter, and a bunch of other veggies.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    a5a77129-4e9a-446b-97bc-5a7c50b9226d_zpsc2739101.jpg

Top shelf: Oats, a pot of homemade potato leek soup, ham steaks, chicken breasts (to be sectioned and frozen), avocado, some left over butternut squash & leek pasta sauce, fat free greek yogurt, cashew butter, grated parmesean, peeled garlic * cottage cheese
    Second shelf: free range eggies, turkey/chicken pepperoni, more avocado, In the bin CHEESE (havarti, swiss, shreded tex-mex and shredded italiano) and sandwich meat
    Bottom shelf: onions, leeks, mushrooms, peppers, spinach, motts fruitsations, black olives (in the margarine container)
    Bins at bottom: LEFT: Romaine lettuce, asparagus, brussel sprouts, green beans, cherry tomatoes RIGHT: Pink lady apples, small nectarines

Door, condiment city, f/f cream cheese, unsalted butter, pecans, cranberries, sundried tomatoes, and all my oils (flax, safflower, sesame)

My fridge was NEVER this full when I had kids at home. NEVER.

ETA: My favourite item in there is the Pepperoni. I love pepperoni. I could eat it all in a sitting if I wasn't actually in control. LOL
  • marydhastings
    Options

lol yeah me too, it's an addiction. :)

I also organize the fridge a little, I keep one shelf reserved for my stuff (almond milk, skim milk, Greek yogurt, bottled teas, protein shakes, etc.) Just because it gets on my nerves having to search through things for my stuff. lol.

Right? hahah I try to keep anything in a bottle (dressing, peanutbutter, sometimes even hummus and such) in the side so i can always find it! I hate having to move everything just to find something in the back. That's a good way to loose food too lol
  • marydhastings
    Options
    Bailey, your fridge looks so awesome and delicious ._. -jealous-
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    It was always empty when I had all the kids at home. Every day I'd go look in it in the morning, and have to stop at night to grocery shop. Seriously. Have 2 teen aged boys and a teen aged girl in the house at the same time is like farming locusts. (that was my pet name for them too)
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    fvqmt.jpg

i live alone, don't hate
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    The sacked green items are broccoli. Those clam shells of strawberries go all the way to the back. Behind the cabbage are a couple heads of leaf lettuce and come artichokes. The lower drawers are filled with carrots, zucchini and tomatoes. My favorite thing in the fridge? The beer. :wink:

680d338c-8cb3-438a-8004-bf86ddaafa83_zpsf2e54534.jpg

resized