The journey of the 300+ pound woman...

Options

Replies

• nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    What an accomplishment! Although I do not know you, I am proud of you and your determination. An inspiring story for all of us. Best of luck as you push on through your journey!
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. You really are an inspiration and you give people like me hope that it can be done!
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    I love hearing stories like this, it gives me the motivaiton to keep on going! I have been up and down with my weight so many times in my life, I love the down times and hope to be there again soon and this time for good! Thanks for sharing your story and reminding me it IS possible!
  • lavanyal
    lavanyal Posts: 1
    Options
    Its really inspiring and awe what you have achieved. I wish you all the best to keep up with your good work! Reading about Your journey has been relating to my experiences and feeling through my weight loss struggle. I hope one day I would also start accepting my unhealthy food habits as you did. You are an inspiration.
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing journey you have been on...are on! Thanks so much for sharing! I hope to be in your shoes one day. I wish you continued success! :flowerforyou:
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome work! I was almost 300 at the first of the year and this is very encouraging! Thank you for posting this!!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring! We all have our fluctuating problems, and it's great to see someone finally triumph over it!
    You're amazing, and I'm so glad you found that you're worth it! Keep going, I know you'll succeed!!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, that was truly an inspirational story which relates to many of us... I am kind of in the same situation right now...I need to know that I am worth it and to know that I deserve to do this for myself. I often get bogged down in all the duties I have taken on and take care of those/them verse myself. I recently lost my father at a very young age of 50. Obviously, this was unexpected. I have been stuggeling daily with it-- he was my hero. I have recently had an apiphany(however you spell that) and have decided to take the time to do whats best for me. I have decided to do it "right" this time.. it's amazing how everyone believes in you except yourself! I

I could have written this exact same thing, exactly word for word ..even the part about losing my father last year at the age of 52!
    Thanks you for sharing your story, and being proof that it can and WILL be done ...at one point or another, I just feel like there is no end in sight .. thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you Snowflake. Thanks to you and everyone who share their inspirational stories! Your accomplishments demonstrate that there is a light at the end of this long, long, loonnnnggg tunnel!
  • aandie
    aandie Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing this. I am having a really slow start and am a little discouraged.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    your awesome!
  • Ladeejulz
    Ladeejulz Posts: 56
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. You are inspirational and I can see myself in you. I have been overweight all my life and I feel for the first time that I will succeed. With stories like this and the ppl on this site, I know I can. We can do this!!!

Congratulations and I know one day, I will be able to say I lost 99 lbs also. Thanks again.

:flowerforyou:
  • caramel827
    caramel827 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You inspire me! Keep up the great work! !:wink:
  • borisda
    borisda Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You are an insperation, you have made such a change to your lifestyle and health it's fantastic.
    Thank you for taking the time to write it and well done.
  • dj_stevie_c
    dj_stevie_c Posts: 270
    Options
    Half of that story could've been about me :)

Wow, very inspirational, congratulations on getting to where you are now and all the best for the road ahead. You know know that you can do it and make yourself that promise that you'll never go back. This time next year I want to be where you are :)
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    I really do wish you well. What you have achieved already is amazing!

The journey at the start is very, very hard but the longer you stick with it the easier it becomes (as I'm sure you now know)

Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey with us. What an inspiration you are to many. Congratulations on all of the hard work you've done to get to where you are! Keep up the good work, you're awesome!
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It has been an amazing journey and it will get better...I promise!!!! Keep working hard and if you slip up, do the next right thing and soon your habits will start to change! WOO HOO!!!
  • Firefrog76
    Firefrog76 Posts: 45
    Options
    You are amazing!!!
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words...you help me too! We are all in this together and we can do it! BELIEVE in YOURSELF! :) You are all amazing!

Great Job! I was in the exact same boat as you.... I weighed in at over 300 lbs. But i stuck with it and have almost reached my goal weight. So proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!