Carmen Electra Aerobic Striptease

mrsw510
mrsw510 Posts: 169
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I thought this might be something fun to do to get in the excerise that the Hubby can enjoy the benefits of ;)

Anyone tried it?? reviews?

Replies

• Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    If you actually intend on doing the striping part for someone the 1st one is ok. I'm not sure that it burns all that many calories though. I feel really silly doing it ... 'specially cause Im still fat. The "fit to strip" 2nd one is actually a good workout (IMO). Def makes you sweat and gets me out of breath. Good thing to have to switch things up a bit.
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    I really liked it! I did it On Demand so I'm pretty sure it was abbreviated, but I felt sexy and it was fun :)
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Get the 2nd in the series, fit to strip, to start with. Its an AMAZING workout. I'm telling you, it will burn the fat! Its circuit training and really tightens those areas most women have difficulty. if you have a significant amount of weight to loose, I would suggest doing the dvd twice a week and treadmill or elliptical the other 3 days to burn the calories.

Carmen Electra will kick your tush at first, but push yourself and you will be happy with the results!!!!
This discussion has been closed.