New to strength training, how to log it?

Options
I just decided to start strength training and had my first workout this morning. What a workout it was! I went through this video twice. Here it is written out: http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=983

I used two pound weights where suggested (except for the double leg lifts, those are TOUGH). I have no idea how to log it onto MFP here, though! Can anyone help me out with that? Thank you!

Replies

• Esmerayne
    Esmerayne Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Bump~
  • vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Assuming you went straight through with very little rest between sets, it's basically a form of circuit training. With such light weight it's more about your HR than the weights. In other words, it's probably an aerobic exercise instead of an anaerobic exercise. Circuit training is available under the Cardio exercise list.
  • Esmerayne
    Esmerayne Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Assuming you went straight through with very little exercise, it's basically a form of circuit training. With such light weight it's more about your HR than the weights. In other words, it's probably an aerobic exercise instead of an anaerobic exercise. Circuit training is available under the Cardio exercise list.
    Okay, thank you very much :) And "very little exercise"? Do you mean weight or do you mean exercise? It was quite a lot of exercise for me, so I'm a little confused... But my HR was definitely up, so I'll take it as aerobic.
  • vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Forgive me I'm tired. I actually edited it right as you were posting. I meant 'very little rest between sets'