Iron Girl Training DVD's

kak1018
kak1018 Posts: 183 Member
My husband bought me the Iron Girl Training DVD's for X-Mas and I just have to say they are awesome. There are three of them and they are laid out like this
1) Spinervals- 3 short (30 min) spinning videos ranging from beginning to advanced
2) Runervals- 3 short (30 min) treadmill running videos from beginning to advanced
3) Strength Training- 5 different strength training work-outs including: stretch, upper body, lower body, core, and a warm-up

I am never bored and I have seen many great improvements since I started them. Fella's don't let the Iron "Girl" scare you, my husband does these with me occassionally and they are male friendly as well. If you are looking for a great series to get you ready for your first tri or are seasoned check them out I am hooked. Had to share.

I am always looking for good AB and Arm DVDs if anyone has any recommendatiions.

Replies

• kak1018
    kak1018 Posts: 183 Member
    My husband bought me the Iron Girl Training DVD's for X-Mas and I just have to say they are awesome. There are three of them and they are laid out like this
    1) Spinervals- 3 short (30 min) spinning videos ranging from beginning to advanced
    2) Runervals- 3 short (30 min) treadmill running videos from beginning to advanced
    3) Strength Training- 5 different strength training work-outs including: stretch, upper body, lower body, core, and a warm-up

I am never bored and I have seen many great improvements since I started them. Fella's don't let the Iron "Girl" scare you, my husband does these with me occassionally and they are male friendly as well. If you are looking for a great series to get you ready for your first tri or are seasoned check them out I am hooked. Had to share.

I am always looking for good AB and Arm DVDs if anyone has any recommendatiions.