5 Weeks - 15lbs down - *PICS* :)

Options
Hello everyone! I joined MFP in April of this year, and boy am I glad I did! I started tracking calories and exercising every day, and in 5 weeks I've dropped nearly 15lbs! After having 2 kids my body wasn't what it used to be. I was HUGE when I was pregnant with my son. Lately I've been feeling horrible about myself, and after 2 people asked, "Are you pregnant again?" I had had enough. I was always using the excuse of having bad knees to not workout. I have had surgery on both knees for town cartilage, most recently in January 2013. But surprisingly I haven't had any pain even though I workout everyday!

This is my progress SO FAR.

Starting weight: 193.5
Current weight: 179
Goal Weight: 140

Height: 5'7''

I've started The 30 Day Shred, I'm on day 3, and I can't wait to see how I'll look when I'm done! I already feel fantastic! :)

PROGRESS.jpg

Replies

• christinamcglynn1
    christinamcglynn1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Dang it, I thought I did that right... :/ Let's see if I can fix it...
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    PROGRESS.jpg
  • christinamcglynn1
    Options
    Hey Thanks! :)
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Looking marvelous! Keep up the good work you are getting there.
  • weesinglane
    weesinglane Posts: 44
    Options
    I can already see a difference - great work! :)
  • christinamcglynn1
    Options
    Thanks guys! :) I can't believe the difference in my tummy and legs. Pretty proud of myself! :)
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I see a difference in your face/chin area
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    You look really good! I started the 30DS about 2 weeks ago and, you're right, it works and makes you feel very good about yourself every time you finish. You're hard work is paying off, and I have to say that still being able to do the workouts, even after surgery, you are incredible. Congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!