Looking for positive people with 100+ lbs or more to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• sfThrasher
    sfThrasher Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    In Sept. 2007 I was told I weighed 265 lbs and I literally cried. Then I started having pain in my knees which turned out to be arthritis. In 2012 - 2013 I did physical therapy to help get my arthritis pain under control...I was really being taught how to exercise inorder to build up my leg muscles. So far I have lost 85 lbs working to get down to 150.
  • socialone74
    socialone74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I will add you to a group I created for women who need to lose 100+lbs
  • meganmeyer8
    meganmeyer8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 120lbs by next year! I have tried many diets from weight watchers,advocare to isagenix. I would lose weight on them but my problem was sticking to the diet, that's why I'm here!! I need to surround myself with people whom are going through the same thing!! So I need your help and you've got mine!!!! Let's make this work!!!! Who's ready?!!! :)
  • mmstrain
    mmstrain Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started my diet last week. Low carb/high protein. My goal is to lose 110 more pounds. I had my first weigh in today and I lost 6 lbs. I am very excited for that number!! Also dropped my blood pressure 30 points! I am also one who is quick to give up.....I need quick results to keep me motivated. The diet I am doing is rapid loss with a doctor monitoring. I am only allowed about 900 calories a day and no more than 50 carbs. So far it is working great for me! Good luck to everyone in their journey! It is nice to be able to share with others going through the same thing!!
  • youtubie
    youtubie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm diggity down! Have about 90lbs to lose and need all the help I can get. Feel free to add me (*)