!!!!!!50 CENT LOOSES 4 STONE.. OMG...!!!!!!!

Options
kpnuts23
kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
Check this web page out.. shocker... 50 Cent has lost 4stone (56lb) for a movie role.... check it out...

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2010/05/50-Cent-loses-four-STONE-for-movie-role/

Katherine x

Replies

• SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    Wow he looks really ill now...
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    He's been on a liquid diet, though, and has been overdoing the exercise. I definitely wouldn't follow that example.
  • LisaJayne71
    LisaJayne71 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My god! He looks dreadful!.. Not a good look and certainly not the diet to follow!
    He must have the most amazing willpower to stick to that!... I could do with some of his willpower that's for sure!
  • angelface12004
    Options
    yeah what some people do for movie roles huh, that is a bit disgusting :(
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    WHOOH!! You can barely make out it's him!!
    I think he'll look realistic for the part he's playing, he really does look ill.
    I'll bet he can regain that weight in a month.
    Thanks for sharing KP xxx:flowerforyou:
  • xLissyx
    xLissyx Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Omg...i actually find this quite scary lol!
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    That just made me sick to see. Although I'd torture myself like that for the cash he's going to get...ahh the power of money!
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    I know... i cant stop looking at the difference.. its mad!! Good on him for sticking to it and doing a good job for his movie role.. obviously he's done it under a docs supervision etc..

But still.. he looks better bigger :wink:
  • dj_stevie_c
    dj_stevie_c Posts: 270
    Options
    Quite common in Hollywood.

50 started from a heavily muscular but 'regular' size, he could've stopped working out, gone on a liquid diet and dropped any 'juicing' he was doing (not accusing, just saying) he'll be able to spring back in a few months although he's putting a lot of strain on his heart.
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: Holy Sheeeeeeeeeet Katherine! OMG! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • melch
    melch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    now that cant be good for you .... can it ???? I preferred him the way he was !
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: Holy Sheeeeeeeeeet Katherine! OMG! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

LMAO at this Mimi! x x x
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    The role he is taking on is a football player who gets cancer. He looks very close to a cancer patient. I hope his doctors keep an eye on him! He looks much better with meat on his bones.
  • ChiWaWaMaMa4
    Options
    Wow..... that's a bit too slim to be healthy...
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Oh my! :noway:
    That was shocking to see, I must say.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    wow....he looks discusting. Better be a good movie!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Wow he looks dreadful and sick!! What people do for money ..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!