would like friends !! to help inspire and give me a kick up

Options
melch
melch Posts: 20 Member
Hi I am melissa , 40 married with 2 kids and I need a lot of help when going on a diet I have hired an exercise bike which I go on every morning - so far so good eh !!!! I would like more friends to help me when I do get low and despair about the whole situation which I know will come just never quite sure when - thanks

Replies

• djstargater
    djstargater Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey Melissa. I can use all the help I can get too. I am 46, married but no children, unless you count my dogs (all 7 of them). This is a great place to find help and motivation. I am sure you will be losing weight and feeling better in no time.
  • lilay
    lilay Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi Melissa! I'm Andrea. I'm on here almost everyday, feel free to freind me :) Good Luck on your journey!
  • Tracey48
    Tracey48 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Melissa, i am Tracey and i am 48 years old and i am also trying to eat healthy. I've been heavy most of my life so it's a constant battle. I love this site and i am feeling so much better then i did. I am looseing slowly but surely. I had a gastric-by-pass in 2000 but gained some of that back, i am not near as heavy as i was, i weighed 320 the morning of surgery and now i am 232. Fitness pal says i should keep my calories at 1500, i myself think that is to high so i've been trying to keep it about 1000-1100. Good luck Melissa and keep in touch.

Tracey
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    I'm Katie! I'm 25, married, no kids. I started my journey in Feburary and have lost 37 lbs, still have 65 to go so I could use some encouragement as well!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am always looking to add to my group of supports and would be happy to support you, as well!! Look for my friend request soon!!
  • alisonsj
    alisonsj Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Melissa, I'm Alison, I have tried loads of diets over the years and have never lost weight on any of them, apart from the Atkins diet that i did a couple of years ago, which worked really well, i lost over 2 stone, and felt fantastic. But its so difficult to keep it up. I want to cry when i see all the lovely cake in the bakery section at the supermarket and know that i cant have any. I too struggle with feelings of despair when i feel that i will never be thin again. . I'm 44 my children are now grown up with the youngest being off at uni. There's just me, the old man and the dog at home most of the time now, and i'm afraid neither are much cop in the morale stakes. So yes i need friends to keep me on track, so please add me, and that goes to anyone else as well, the more the merrier i reckon.
    Good luck
    Alison

:-)
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    Hi Melissa! I'm Hiliary. I , too, am on here almost everyday. You can friend me also! :) Good Luck and Much Success on your weight loss journey. :flowerforyou: