Shred Logging?

Options
Clew
Clew Posts: 910 Member
Hi peeps!

I apologize in advance if this has been covered ... I'm getting ready to start the 30 Day Shred. I was fiddling around with the exercise logger and was wondering how you all log in the Shred workouts. Didn't see it specifically show up in the exercise menu.

Thoughts?

Thanks for any input!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Circuit training. I have logged it like this since I started it. I bought a HRM (heart rate monitor) and that gives me about the same calories burned when I log it as circuit training. Good luck!!! P.S. Your soreness will get better the longer you do the shred. It is a good sore :-)
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey hun,

I log it as 25 mins of Circuit Training :) For me that only gives me 197 cals burnt and even though it feels like more I don't want to over-estimate so it works for me! :)

Hope you enjoy the Shred as much as I do! I have some sort of Jillian obsession at the moment! HA!
    -x-x-
  • Clew
    Options
    Thanks,, ladies! I'm a veteran exerciser ... though it's been a while :blushing: ... I expect I'll be pretty sore. LOL

I love Jillian too - I've read a few of her books and she is very personable to me. For being a hard-***. :laugh:
  • slcbrus
    slcbrus Posts: 79
    Options
    I believe you have to enter it as "Circuit Training" which you will find in the cardio category, not in strenght training.

I am also looking at starting the Shred... We can keep each other motivated :flowerforyou:

1111650.png

SW before joining MFP: 88.5kg/195lbs
    SW when joining MFP: 87.5kg/192.5lbs
    CW: 85kg/187lbs
  • Clew
    Options

I am also looking at starting the Shred... We can keep each other motivated :flowerforyou:

Sounds like a plan! I'll friend request you. Anyone else want to buddy up, feel free to friend me. I can use all the support I can get!
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for 27 days now but I'll be carrying on with it! So I'll be in the support group :) I've had to drop back from Level 3 to 2 as I had surgery on Monday and don't feel upto 3 again yet! So sticking to Level 2 for a couple of days :)

Woohoo to shredders!
    -x-x-
  • yrluck
    yrluck Posts: 7
    Options
    alright all this talk about Jillian's 30 day shred and I just might have to get it and join in... even tho I have no idea what it is. I LOVE Jillian tho, so I'm sure I'd love it! :)
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Shred is awesome!! I've already done the 30 days and now I'm doing it again with my hubby. I've also started doing her other dvd's, "No More Trouble Zones" and, "Banish Fat Boost Metabolism". I really feel like Shred prepped me for the longer, (40 min) harder workouts. I've never felt so awful as I did during the first few days of Shred. I used to joke that it really took an hour to complete because the first 25 minutes were the workout/cool down, then I had to lay on the floor for 35 minutes because I couldn't move!

Anyway, congrats to all of you starting and currently doing Shred, it really is amazing how much your body can change in just 30 days. Stick with it, but one thing I learned is, if you have to miss a day don't beat yourself up over it. Just keep going.
    ~Karin
    :flowerforyou: