Options
Hello everyone!
My name is Rachael, I am 26, married to an amazing man and we have a perfect 20month old little boy named Jack!
We also have 2 beautiful house bunnies- Jimby & Cookie!

The reason I want to go on a diet and loose weight is because I am disgusted with my 'Mummy body'!
I was a slim size 8 weighing 8st before I got pregnant, whilst pregnant I put on 3st bringing me up to 11st.
I was lazy after having Jack and nievley thought the weight and flab would just fall off, suprise suprise it didnt!
I have finally come to the point that I have to sort this out and get a bit of my self esteeem back.
Ideally I want to be 8st 7lbs.
The only thing I dont know is if I will be able to loose the horrible post baby shelf!?

Well here we go...

Replies

• royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome to MFP. A friend request has been sent.
    I am Yvette and I am 24 yrs old. I have not had kids, but I can tell you that you are capable of losing weight. It all starts with wanting it and making changes to your eating, and building new habits by replacing the old ones.
    I have battled being obese all my life too and did not believe in myself that I could do it, but now I know it is possible. I would always lose some weight and gain it right back too. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 166 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and be 150 lbs. I need to lose the last 16 lbs of my weight, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me because it is only temporary unless I do something about it. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us.
    We can do this ! We have to fight for what we want, because everything in life worth having is worth fighting for.
  • NSMustanggirl
    NSMustanggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 11 years into post baby! :) I've lost all of my baby weight, and more! I hadn't really tried to lose weight as I was OK with where I was as it was only 10 - 15 lbs heavier than I was pre-baby. Until the last few years when the weight just kept piling on... SO when I hit 40, I figured it was time to make some changes, and I'm so happy I did! Between tracking my eating on MFP and the gym, I'm lost over 25 lbs! MFP is a great tool to help you reach your goals! You can do it!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    sent request
  • Jackmichaelsmummy2011
    Options
    Thanku guys!