Squat Challenge?

Options
I've seen various types of squat challenges online, are they worth doing/ am I likely to see results? If so which one would you recommend?

Replies

• aigoooooo
    aigoooooo Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm doing a squat challenge from instagram. I am at 185 squats today, but i had to take a break (i have a sensitive right knee) and have been seeing great results. my butt is firmer and perkier, my thighs are more dense feeling and the little bit of visible cellulite i had when I'd squat is now pretty much gone. I haven't lost weight from it, but I'm happy with my results and am almost finished. If you have bad knees take it show though.
  • UhOhItsKylie
    UhOhItsKylie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing my 30 Day Squat challenge today and will be posting my before and after pictures tomorrow. It's a big difference! Do it!
  • vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    The squat is widely considered by most health professionals to be the single best exercise you can do. A whole range of benefits.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a squat challenge from instagram. I am at 185 squats today, but i had to take a break (i have a sensitive right knee) and have been seeing great results. my butt is firmer and perkier, my thighs are more dense feeling and the little bit of visible cellulite i had when I'd squat is now pretty much gone. I haven't lost weight from it, but I'm happy with my results and am almost finished. If you have bad knees take it show though.

I am at 130 right now and thinking of slowing down or taking a break myself for this reason. But, i think these challenges are great, they push you out of your comfort zone for sure.
  • aigoooooo
    aigoooooo Posts: 31
    Options

I am at 130 right now and thinking of slowing down or taking a break myself for this reason. But, i think these challenges are great, they push you out of your comfort zone for sure.

Completely agree. If I'm not a little bit uncomfortable, i don't feel I'm working hard enough! Haha. Its hard to keep going when it hurts your knees, but taking two days off instead of one is infinitely helpful for me when i really start feeling it. Contests for making it so far! I love squats, i wish my knees weren't so sensitive.