What's your favorite city? :D

Options
My favorite is NYC....no other city can compare to it! I would love to live there!

Replies

• BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Vancouver! I used to live there, it is absolutely amazing! I miss it every day..
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    Toronto ;)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I can't even answer this, haha :) I have a favorite city in just about every state I've been to. Haven't been out of the country so I can't say much there!

The city I most would like to live in though is Santa Barbara CA.
  • MzFyreKitty
    MzFyreKitty Posts: 93
    Options
    Toronto ;)

I truly loved living in Toronto and would have stayed if it wasn't so cold in the winter (live in Phoenix, AZ now so I like it hot :) .

I also loved living in Seattle and LOVE Washington DC... but all too cold:( I don't do well in the cold due to illness so can't do those places. I haven't been out of the USA besides parts of Canada, the Bahamas, and parts of Mexico. I wish that I hadn't become so chronically ill so I could live in Europe and other continents too. Love traveling and think most places have something beautiful to offer:)
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    South beach Miami!
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Washington DC does it for me. Having grown up in NYC, I like that DC has the city vibe but on a smaller scale, with the added perk of most galleries and museums being conveniently located within walking distance. I would love to live there...sigh.
  • Sawjer
    Sawjer Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Bournemouth UK - Absolutely beautiful.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    OWOSSO< MI
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    Toronto ;)

I truly loved living in Toronto and would have stayed if it wasn't so cold in the winter (live in Phoenix, AZ now so I like it hot :) .

I also loved living in Seattle and LOVE Washington DC... but all too cold:( I don't do well in the cold due to illness so can't do those places. I haven't been out of the USA besides parts of Canada, the Bahamas, and parts of Mexico. I wish that I hadn't become so chronically ill so I could live in Europe and other continents too. Love traveling and think most places have something beautiful to offer:)

Lived here for 11 years now, originally from BC , then to Alberta... now Ontario. Great shopping adventures!
  • urbanplum
    urbanplum Posts: 188
    Options
    Boston, MA (but being born in NYC, it will always have a place in my heart, and Atlanta, GA rounds out my top three).
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Edinburgh, Scotland
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Ottawa and Vienna
  • nanusimprobus
    Options
    My favorite city is Tristram in Diablo 1.
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hate the city. Hate any city. Concrete jungles. I need open fields, dirt roads and neighbors who live a half mile away.
  • abrandnewme18
    abrandnewme18 Posts: 305
    Options
    Ottawa and Vienna

Oh! Vienna is so beautiful! :D I went there in 2011 and had a great time!
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Naperville, IL
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    New York City, of course. I've been dreaming about living there my entire life and my dream will finally become a reality within just a few months when I move up there to go to school and...I cannot wait.
  • abrandnewme18
    abrandnewme18 Posts: 305
    Options
    New York City, of course. I've been dreaming about living there my entire life and my dream will finally become a reality within just a few months when I move up there to go to school and...I cannot wait.

You're so lucky! What school are you going to, if you don't mind me asking?
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    LOS ANGELES...and guess what...I live here:love::heart:
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Toronto ;)
    This!