sugar

dawnyralph
dawnyralph Posts: 4
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I am eating about 200-300 cals a day less I have protein, carbs, fats etc etc left over but cant find foods with no sugar in them - can anyone shed some light on foods with no sugars - everytime i think "Oh ill eat that - a piece of fruit" my sugar count goes into the minuses

help

Replies

• unknownndoll
    unknownndoll Posts: 161 Member
    eggs, egg whites, cheese, chicken, regular oatmeal, protien shakes...
  • dawnyralph
    thank you soooooooooooo much
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Fruit from sugar is different. I'm sure someone on here knows the exact scientific jargon for this that I do not, but what I do know is because of the fiber in the sugar your body burns it more efficiently. I do NOT count fruit sugar. This is fresh or frozen fruit not fruit juice or fruit drinks. Also, sugar may be hding in your foods. Read labels and avoid things that have high fructose corn syrup, and other ingredients that are just hding sugar. (can't think clearly no coffee yet :tongue: ) GL
  • dawnyralph
    Wel I did think that natural sugar was burnt off different so I may just ignore my sugar count as I always check to make sure that the foods that i eat are not high in sugar - I eat lots of salads, fish and chicken, fresh veg and fruit so thanks for that - you really just made feel not so guilty about eating another apple lmao
This discussion has been closed.