Who wants to re-motivate themselves with me?

Options
2»

Replies

• brandyk40
    brandyk40 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me too! I am on daily and try to comment as much as possible!
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    On every day and am in maintenance mode, but I am thinking of setting a goal to lose 5 more lbs and then put it back on
    as muscle.
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Always in need of some extra motivation, sending a request!
  • mirmark
    mirmark Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for me...had lost a bit of weight, stopped logging, put a bunch back on...trying again!
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too, if you like. I try to log in every day and will always welcome some extra motiviation and will share it too. I've just started using mfp again after a very long break, and I am realizing that weekends are going to be my challenge. This past one was bad, really bad, but between my birthday and mother's day there was cake and wine and other yummy things. Somehow I was still down 0.5 lb so it wasn't a total disaster but I can't do that every weekend!
  • Saraaw23
    Saraaw23 Posts: 35
    Options
    Night eating is the worst! I am new to this site, but not to loosing weight! Finding a hobby for night or even coming on here and reading stuff has helped keep me pre occupied. Now I am at the point where I don't care to night eat..but if I do I just eat like a couple of almonds or some mushrooms.

I'll send request!

Goodluck to you..and everyone else that's posted to this! feel free to add. I like to comment on daily goals to keep motivation up, I could use some too! :P hehe

<3 Sara