Under 1200 but not hungry?

Options
2»

Replies

• jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Eat foods with lots of good fat to help you get there if you don't like eating foods with a lot of volume. Avocado and nuts for example.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    OH MY GAWD! I CAN'T EAT MY CALORIES!! Really? Are you a troll? Heard of a search function?

Try avocados, olive oil, hemp oil, hemp seeds, flax oil, nut butters, etc. etc. etc. etc. If you're concerned about the "magic 1200" (which is of equal BS as your original question), these are some good places to start.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    OH MY GAWD! I CAN'T EAT MY CALORIES!! Really? Are you a troll? Heard of a search function?

Try avocados, olive oil, hemp oil, hemp seeds, flax oil, nut butters, etc. etc. etc. etc. If you're concerned about the "magic 1200" (which is of equal BS as your original question), these are some good places to start.

do you always phreak out like that or is it just today?
  • lynn1982
    Options

Just today.
  • lynn1982
    Options

Also, did you really join 2011/11/11? That's kind of awesome. Just saying.