Any Fellow Scots/Yorkers/Londoners?

Here we go - 213lbs - how did that happen? Oh yes - wine chocolate eating out watching telly.... And hotel living in London and York (I live in Scotland) Time for a lifestyle change. Just ran (slowly shuffled) 5K race for life....so proud. Started walking more. Slight problem - all my friends love eating out/drinking/doing very little - and I really want a more active lifestyle. So if anyone fancies walks/hikes/hill climbs/zumba - anything active in the above locations I would be up for it.
Need to work on the eating less.......this is a good website....x

Replies

• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    I'd be totally up for hiking/hillwalking in scotland or yorkshire... but I live in Bahrain so can't.... I totally miss the British countryside :cry: I even miss the British weather... (well most of it, I don't miss driving rain when it's 5 degrees C with a windchill factor of minus three hundred and something just yet, but I might by the time it gets to July with 45+ degrees C and 100% humidity)
  • viv2210
    viv2210 Posts: 5
    hey my lovely , im in not so sunny Glasgow ! I have so far lost 4 stone and pushing for the last one before august for my holiday , I do regular walking with my dogs , and starting a military combat class ! feel free to add me xx
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    I'm an Englishman living in the highlands welcome too can add me if you wish
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Add me, I'm in South Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire boarder.
  • Yayyyy!!!! I am from Bonnie Scotland. I was born in Glasgow and lived there for 27 years before moving to Sydney, Australia!

I still have the Scottish accent haha!

Feel free to add me! xXx