I get to meet Sunsine and her Dad today ~ From BL!

Options
StaceyL76
StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
I am excited I get to meet The YELLOW TEAM Sunny and Uncle from the Biggest Loser today!! Woo HOO! I am excited! They are going to talk and then we are all going on a fitness walk! I am sure to get some motivation from them today. ; )

On top of that, I have already walked almost 3 miles today, ate a wondeful breakfast and it is BEAUTIFUL outside today!

Woo Hoo!

Excited for my weigh in tomorrow!

Replies

• jessicakate26
    Options
    That is so exciting!!!! They really seem like such wonderful people! Enjoy the experience!!!
  • Lshizz
    Lshizz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous! Have fun!
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Very Exciting! What a wonderful day you are having!!
  • MBSNANA
    MBSNANA Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I know that is going to be a grat time. The one I want to take a walk with is Michael. He is my inspiration to change as much as he has. I love the biggest loser.
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!You are so lucky!
  • RhondaCrombie
    RhondaCrombie Posts: 292
    Options
    How wonderful! They really seem like SUCH amazing people. :happy:
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Lucky You! Have a GREAT WALK!
  • StaceyL76
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am excited ~ I love the Biggest Loser. I will try to take pics and post them to a blog or something. : )
  • judithsimons
    Options
    Lucky! I am jealous, too! I love the BL and all the contestant that have the guts to go on the show.
  • calicowgirl0582
    Options
    That's great! Have a wonderful time!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    That is awesome!! You are so lucky. Hope you have a great time! Can't wait to see pics!!
  • thenebean9
    thenebean9 Posts: 216
    Options
    Sunny and O'Neal were two of my favorites from the show! Have a blast! :D
  • Fawkes
    Fawkes Posts: 50
    Options
    I am so jealous!!! They are amazing people and really have come such a far way.
  • StaceyL76
    Options
    Wow! They truly gush inspriation and spirit! It was truly an honor to meet them. Honestly, it was so great! I got pictures with them, heard their story, got some inside info (LIke Sunshine and Koli are dating)! We went on a little fitness walk and just got to chat! There was only like 30 people there! Awesome! I may post pics later tonight!