Yesterday made 100 days consistent!

Options
2»

Replies

• FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference!! Lookin good!! keep up the great work!!
  • divainprogress2013
    Options
    WOW u look great!! Awesome!!!
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow! There is definitely a big difference and you should be very proud of yourself. You're doing great, and it shows!
  • aidendart
    aidendart Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Of course! you look fab keep up the great work!
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference. You look awesome!! Keep going- you've come to far now to quit. Rock on Sister!!!
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 348
    Options
    Looking great and 100 days is something to really be proud of! Keep up the good work!!!:flowerforyou:
  • KetoTeacher
    KetoTeacher Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Yes I can see the difference and 100 days if hard work got you there :happy:
  • zenyacleveland
    zenyacleveland Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I had to get back to this thread. I am no longer 215. I am now 250. I went all the way down to 203 in July of 2013 and can't seem to get back down!!! I am so frustrated with myself. I am trying to get motivated for the new year. Has anyone else been through this!
  • bootcamp85
    bootcamp85 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yes you can tell the difference....well done so far
    Keep it up
  • mariaoutlook
    Options
    Can you tell a difference....smh I think my brain has to catch up with my body and self image.
    Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Thanks!!!!

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p730/zenyacleveland/32a069b5-5cbf-4db0-9633-e0d4053e1058_zps5ae8ca97.jpg

You not only look healthier but younger and happier! Well done!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    56 pounds? That's amazing honey! Well done. I can definitely see a difference and if you take a second picture standing in the same pose as the first image you will see it too I guarantee! xx
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Keep up the amazing work! :#
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!