Maxitone Sculptress

happy_jax
happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
edited September 21 in Food and Nutrition
Hi everyone,

I was just interested to see if anyone has tried Maxitone Sculptress shakes and bars?

I am finding it much slower progress than I thought to drop the weight so need to take a little more drastic action!

I was thinking of using this as a meal replacement for breakfast, have a small healthy lunch, then workouts are always after work so another shake after that and then a much smaller dinner than I would normally eat in the evening (with the hope the shake would have filled me up!) It's not exactly what maxitone suggest on their site (but they said to eat 1400 calories and I only want 1200!)

I love the taste of my partners protein shakes, so it seems it would be quite easy to be satisfied on these. I would just be a little concerned as I am always a little under my calories anyway (on the 5/6 days a week I workout - no problems munching through them all on rest days!!) so if I ate much less...??? I don't really understand this 'starvation mode' business. I get the theory, just not applied to myself! :wink:

I also don't know if it's just a gimmick. It's obviously not cheap and I don't have a lot of spare £££ at the moment, but I am running out of a realistic time-frame for my goal-weight!

Any experiences you have had...please do share!! :happy:

Many thanks!

Replies

• smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    You may not like my suggestion, but here it is.
    Eat real food.
    Exercise.
    It's a life style, not a diet. Unless you're going to be doing the shakes & bars for the rest of your life.
    Just my opinion, that, and you're beautiful and I don't see that you need to lose an ounce!
This discussion has been closed.