New heartbroken guy here saying hi :)

Options
Hello, I made my account some days ago and I think I should Introduce myself on here.

I'm Vicko, 25 years old, Peruvian and spanish speaker (hope my english is good enough for this), I was engaged and I noticed I've gained some weight and wanted to get in shape by the wedding day but... not going to give you drama, anyway I'm currently with a broken heart and on the grieving phase, this happened almost 2 months ago and I kind of have been looking at myfitnesspal and your success stories really help I hope you guys keep on posting your transformations and progress it really helps others, I finally decided to make an account but didn't really seriously start with it, you know, sometimes I just get so depressed and down and don't feel like doing anything and can't find motivation on anything I do, I came back to my old town, currently looking for a new job, and I really don't have any friends in this place.

So I thought it's time to move on (yeah all this time was trying to get back together), and I kind of want to start a new lifestyle since everything feels new and lonely now... I used to work out some years ago but never really got fit nor had sixpack abs nor anything like that I guess because I never checked on my diet, but this time I'm hopping for a change and I really want to do it, I'm still trying to figure out how to work with the app and the diet and working out will help me take her out of my mind, I want to feel sore and tired on the night so I fall asleep as soon as I hit the bed and stop the thinking, I want to keep my mind busy looking at the diet and my workout routines and actually doing them, and I would like to make some new friends that will support me whenever I feel not motivated at all again, and I hope I will be able to do the same for you as I improve myself.

A little more about me:

I love cats, I'm a gamer, I love Final Fantasy games, and I also used to play mmorpgs, I'm a Systems Engineer, I have an almost 5 years old son (who I love so much and lives with his mom), I don't like drinking, and I don't smoke, and well the rest I guess you will eventually find out as we become friends, Thank You and sorry if this was too long. Feel free to add me any age people :).

Have a nice monday.

Replies

• FindingHeaven4me
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Vicko25
    Vicko25 Posts: 45
    Options
    Thank you, I sent a request, also thanks to all the people who had added me, everybody seems to be nice on here, I still feel like a scared kitty on a new home getting to know the place and people around lol... (I'm kind of a shy person)
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    So...heartbroken and vulnerable? How YOU doin'?
  • yenilopez1985
    yenilopez1985 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! yo tambien acabo de empezar en esto y la verdad me encanta, a lo contrario de la vida real estas personas en realidad te motivan y te apollan, me encanta k aki no hay criticas y si mucho apoyo.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Hope you find what you are looking for!!! I remember how hard going it is - going through breakups! Be good to yourself as you go through this phase and find something fun and active to do. Eventually your mind will slow down and you will have peace!
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I hope this is a change for the better for you and wish you great success in your journey!
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    So...heartbroken and vulnerable? How YOU doin'?

OK, that's just funny, right there.
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi! its nice to meet you. I am sorry you are heart broken but really glad you came here. feel free to add me
  • Babarrosa1
    Babarrosa1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    In......

..... to see thirsty posts.
  • Vicko25
    Options
    I'm vulnerable also! Got enough space for me?
    Husband, get back in your room.

Lol you guys are fun, I really needed that smile, thanks. and Yes I was plenty of time on my bed during the night reading the stories on here, your success, progress and transformations, and it was really inspiring to me and the support people give here on the comments is awesome so I thought it would be a nice place to make new and different friends, thanks again everybody !
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I love mmorpg's. Too bad there haven't been any good ones lately. I'm hoping Everquest Next or Camelot Unchained will breathe some innovation back into them, we'll see. Welcome to the forums.
  • Cycotic
    Cycotic Posts: 7
    Options
    Haha that is too funny! Made this dreary Monday that much better lol.
  • cybertazet
    cybertazet Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi Vicko 25...You can add me to your friends list too.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Lol you guys are fun, I really needed that smile, thanks. and Yes I was plenty of time on my bed during the night reading the stories on here, your success, progress and transformations, and it was really inspiring to me and the support people give here on the comments is awesome so I thought it would be a nice place to make new and different friends, thanks again everybody !

I'm glad it made you smile! And don't worry, heartbreak heals. Eventually.
  • LitaRose77
    LitaRose77 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Whether you're here to lose a few pounds or to shed the 2nd person who has been hanging off your body for too long, coming here, getting involved & deciding that you are worth making a lifestyle change is a fabulous first step!
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hello Vicko,very sorry to hear you are going through a bad time in your young life,I wish you the best of luck on your journey and in time you will be a happy man again,I have sent you a friends request please add me if you so wish:happy:
  • Syriene
    Syriene Posts: 238
    Options
    You're going to do great. Just remember you are doing this all for yourself and no one else.
  • Hoosier96
    Hoosier96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    living well is the best revenge. and exercise will boost your endorphins and help you beat back that heartbreak. welcome!
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    welcome!! its gonna be a great summer!! lets kick some *kitten*:))
  • Vicko25
    Options
    Hope you find what you are looking for!!! I remember how hard going it is - going through breakups! Be good to yourself as you go through this phase and find something fun and active to do. Eventually your mind will slow down and you will have peace!

Thank you, and yes, I'm already liking it, I'm glad I got the courage to post lol, was feeling kind of weird/shy at the begining, but people on here is awesome =)