What song/artist really kicks it up a notch for you?

Options
jkohan
jkohan Posts: 184 Member
When working out--is there a favorite song that comes on in your playlist that just gets you MOVING? Spaceman by The Killers is one that comes to mind....how about you?

Replies

• amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Basement Jaxx--Where's Your Head At?
  • georgette70
    georgette70 Posts: 158
    Options
    Mr. Vain by Culture Beat...definitely does it for me.
    BTW...I love these posts....I usually "you tube" the songs people list to see if I like it for myplay list:bigsmile:
  • jkohan
    Options
    Mr. Vain by Culture Beat...definitely does it for me.
    BTW...I love these posts....I usually "you tube" the songs people list to see if I like it for myplay list:bigsmile:

Yes, me too! I also like Lady Gaga to get me going....:D
  • sherri9763
    sherri9763 Posts: 6
    Options
    Oh it has to be 80s music for me... How about some Joan Jett! I Love Rock and Roll!
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Lil Wayne "Prom Queen", Diddy ft Christina Aguilera "Tell Me", Vampire Weekend "Giving Up The Gun" & Limp Bizkit "Eat You Alive"
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    When I think of work out .. it's Eye of the Tiger ..
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Oh it has to be 80s music for me... How about some Joan Jett! I Love Rock and Roll!

Ditto here!!!

U2's Achtung Baby CD gets me groovin' too.
  • Mom2Emery_Liam
    Options
    Most any fast song from Lady Gaga. Also love the Black Eyed Peas.
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    Rage Against the Machine, Disturbed, or any other kind of angry sounding rock. Can't beat the fat if you aren't angry at it right?
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Foo fighters, black eyed peas, Gwen stefani (no doubt), paramore.. The girl bands also have an incentive because I think about Gwen Stefani's abs and work out harder... She's got like an 8-pack.. WOW!:noway:
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Anything Gaga and Tik Tok by Ke$ha...Kanye's Workout Plan is a good one too haha!

Anything with a good fast thumping beat gets me goin! :drinker:
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Def Leppard: Let's Get Rocked, Pour Some Sugar On Me
    Queen: We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions
    AC/DC: Back in Black
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Godsmack!
  • jkohan
    Options
    Great replies! Keep them coming!

I too, like Black Eyed Peas, No Doubt and Foo Fighters.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Any song from Glee!!! Seriously... I love that show. And Gaga. And songs that Glee did by Gaga make my life complete. :D
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Black Eyed Peas has some good ones that get me going. (I'm also just bumping this for later so I can download some new ones! haha)
  • jkohan
    Options
    Any song from Glee!!! Seriously... I love that show. And Gaga. And songs that Glee did by Gaga make my life complete. :D

I still have this weeks episode on DVR...I need to watch it and hear the Gaga songs!
  • supersarah14
    supersarah14 Posts: 170
    Options
    Anything by Michael Jackson, Guns N Roses, Godsmack, or Red Hot Chili Peppers. AND a few by Whitesnake. :wink:
  • jaylu
    jaylu Posts: 158
    Options
    no doubt (i think it their greatest hits i have) there's a remix of hey baby on it - has such a good beat and lasts around 7 mins, always gets me to kick it up a notch!
  • avadoria
    avadoria Posts: 5
    Options
    i find the queer as folk season 2 soundtrack is Awesome to workout to! it's a great dj set of continuous bumpin dance beats. including remixes of daft punk, chemical brothers, etta james, delerium, kosheen..
    seriously suggest u check it out!