Shakeology Side Effects..

Options
Ok So these shakes I started my first one yesterday. And both days afterwards I feel sick to my stomach, then a couple hours later I get super tired? Then I start to feel like I should eat to stay awake all though I am not really hungry. Why is this?

Replies

• astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking it in the place of food or just adding it as a supplement? If you are living on it without eating real food, your body is probably telling you it wants food.....
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    You know you're supposed to eat real food too right?
  • mytime1986
    mytime1986 Posts: 117
    Options
    Yes I am eating with it. I had a greek yorgurt and some fruit with it.
  • srrose15
    srrose15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You need to eat more!! Shakeology puts in your body vitamin and nutrients your body needs and it craves more - if you are feeling that way you need to eat more and it needs to be protein - not something filled with carbs - let me know if you need any help ~Stephanie
  • sar24
    sar24 Posts: 20
    Options
    What are you making it with? Water, milk, juice...that could be a cause as well.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Ok So these shakes I started my first one yesterday. And both days afterwards I feel sick to my stomach, then a couple hours later I get super tired? Then I start to feel like I should eat to stay awake all though I am not really hungry. Why is this?

Maybe it's your sub conscious pissed off that you wasted all that money on shakeology
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options

Maybe it's your sub conscious pissed off that you wasted all that money on shakeology

L M A O
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options

Shakeology = $h!tology
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Could be sugar/carb crash? If your eating a flavored yogurt they tend to have a lot of carbs and fruit also has lots of carbs due to the sugar content. Are you mixing with water?
    I would try having it with some additional protein/fat like add in some PB or almond butter. Or have some egg whites with it to round out a small meal.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Potential side effects:

1. Lighter wallet
    2. Buyer's remorse
  • mytime1986
    Options
    Could be sugar/carb crash? If your eating a flavored yogurt they tend to have a lot of carbs and fruit also has lots of carbs due to the sugar content. Are you mixing with water?
    I would try having it with some additional protein/fat like add in some PB or almond butter. Or have some egg whites with it to round out a small meal.

Ok I will try that!
  • jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    Options
    Are you using Full scoop or half a scoop from the bag? Or the packets?? What flavour do you have? I use half a scoop with skim milk and add some ice and blend in a blender and sometimes add a banana with it! But you can use it as a meal replacement a snack and post workout drink!!
  • mytime1986
    Options
    Potential side effects:

1. Lighter wallet
    2. Buyer's remorse
    I got my first month free and since I couldnt figure out what supplements to be taking. I decided to try it. Lol If it doesnt work out I can cancel and It never cost me a thing.
  • mytime1986
    Options
    Are you using Full scoop or half a scoop from the bag? Or the packets?? What flavour do you have? I use half a scoop with skim milk and add some ice and blend in a blender and sometimes add a banana with it! But you can use it as a meal replacement a snack and post workout drink!!

I have the packets. I have green berry and chocolate.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

it's not just harming you, it's harming your bank account too.

themoreyouknow.jpg
  • jalloggio
    jalloggio Posts: 141
    Options
    Potential side effects:

1. Lighter wallet
    2. Buyer's remorse
    I got my first month free and since I couldnt figure out what supplements to be taking. I decided to try it. Lol If it doesnt work out I can cancel and It never cost me a thing.

well if it's free you wouldn't feel bad about throwing it in the garbage or giving it away, if anything is making you sick or crash you probably shouldn't use it. I've had pre workouts that made me feel like dookie before and i tossed them, even after i paid for them.
  • vintagechick28
    Options

Ahahaha!
  • jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    Options
    Potential side effects:

1. Lighter wallet
    2. Buyer's remorse

BTW FYI!! It's a bottom of the bag guarantee If you don't like it you can return it for your money back!! I don't think it's real nice to make hose kind of comments on here when someone is asking for some help!
  • jalloggio
    jalloggio Posts: 141
    Options
    Potential side effects:

1. Lighter wallet
    2. Buyer's remorse

BTW FYI!! It's a bottom of the bag guarantee If you don't like it you can return it for your money back!! I don't think it's real nice to make hose kind of comments on here when someone is asking for some help!

telling her to take the whole bag when it makes her sick is a good idea????? How much sense does that make!

Seriously op if it is givng you stomach problems STOP using it immediately, beach body product or whatever product don't use a supplement if it makes you feel like poo!!