Shaun T's rockin body 1st workout

Options
2»

Replies

• kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am doing Slim in 6, first week down and three pounds lost :) it's a good workout :D
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Monday starts week 3 of Insanity for me. I didn't realize until recently that turbo fire, P90X and Insanity all had beach body trainers. So far I love Insanity and I hope to get great results come the 63rd (I believe) day! I haven't missed a day and I think the group I'm in, I'm the oldest (35 yo) and we all work together so I'm excited to see how this all goes. Oh and did I mention I am also the one with the most weight to lose! OY. Good luck and if I complete the insanity with good results I believe I will do another round and the more fit I get the more beach body vids I will get. I'm a modest woman, but if I can get a beach body..something I have NEVER EVER had...Pshhh...then I'm gon do it! Good luck to all and keep us posted with results. I love results. I can't wait to share my own!!! Stay strong and remember it's ok to modify moves when necessary!!! Good luck to all!!! :drinker: :glasses: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!