p90x

aerobicgirl
aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
so my husband burned copies of p90x for me can anyone tell me where i can get the calendar of when to do what dvd. and is it harder than insanity. bc i could not keep up with insanity?

Replies

• sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    to me p90x is a different workout than insanity. I did 1 1/2 rounds of p90x, but I am now doing insanity to break a plateau. I prefer p90x over insanity. You can go to www.beachbody.com and get the workout schedule or you can google p90x workout schedule and it will bring it up.
    good luck!
  • manetta1
    manetta1 Posts: 138
    you can get off a bit torrent or mabye just google it, i'm sure someone has it posted in thier blogs
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    You can find the calendar if you go to beachbody.com or if you look up P90X forum just in google there should be something on that website that will give you the schedule. I thought it was easier than insanity. Its a good one! I am just getting close to being done, 9 days left, and its awesome! Good luck and remember to "BRING IT!!!"
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    thank you so much. i had a baby about 8 mths ago and i am having trouble, i have to admit i have not been eating that good but i need to change my eating habits. but p90x here i come.
This discussion has been closed.