Options
    Soft tofu, kimchi, organ meat
  • AnaCoffee
    AnaCoffee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    * flan
    * tofu that isn't pressed and baked first or fried
    * okra
    * sour cream - mix it with herbs and onions and call it dip, then I'll eat it. On it's own? :noway:
    * cream cheese - I make the best no-bake cheesecake ever, but plain cream cheese is just like sour cream - so gross

* ham - before I went vegetarian I hated this food. Again, it's a texture not a taste thing. I don't care how it's prepared, if it's your great-great-grandma's secret recipe passed down from the gods on Mount Olympus, the texture makes me gag. I will/did eat perniel (pork shoulder covered in Adobo & stuffed with garlic,) barbecue ribs, and all the bacon in the world, but not ham even as lunch meat. The one exception would be Canadian bacon on Egg McMuffins before I gave those up too.

* oatmeal - I don't care how heart healthy it is. You could tell me that I'll live an extra 100 years and I still won't eat it. It has the texture of vomit. Dry oats I'll happily add to homemade bread. Oatmeal cookies I'll eat if I must. But oatmeal? Hell, no! Tried every single kind from steel cut, Irish, instant, non-instant, even flavored to where I liked the taste, but the texture was the same - absolutely horrid. :noway:
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Poptarts, nutella
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options
    Candy
    Chips
    Cookies
    Brownies
    IceCream

Pretty much anything that is ****-tier I refuse to eat.

A life without brownies and ice cream?!?! sooooooo sad....
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Avocado, Cottage cheese, nuts (all types of nuts) and scrambled eggs. I can eat boiled eggs, but no scrambled eggs.

Oh and tofu. Tastes too much like eggs.
  • autumn26
    autumn26 Posts: 44
    Options
    Feta, cilantro, cottage cheese, liver or any organs. Ew.
  • Zenjaeie
    Zenjaeie Posts: 95
    Options
    Curry. Blech. And mammals- The thought of eating beef or pork makes me sick >n< Also shrimp with heads, fish with heads... anything with a head! also, I don't really like to drink milk or eat cottage cheese or american cheese. If I'm having dairy, it's yogurt or hard cheese!
  • Minda1216
    Minda1216 Posts: 32
    Options
    Tuna Fish! Smells like cat food to me
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    chocolate covered bugs
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    As good as it is for you, and as hard as I've tried, I just cannot like fish.

I like canned tuna and all shellfish, and can choke down a piece of extremely mild cod or halibut, but fish just doesn't taste good to me.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    pineapple(shivers) ugh!.
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    The only food I deny myself is Shellfish. If I ate them I could die. So I stay away due to my allergy =D LOL!
  • PandaCustard
    PandaCustard Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Anything with wheat (celiac... : / )
    Bok choy
    Raw tomatoes
    Red meat

Everything else is awesome. :)
  • Suzannemariema
    Options
    I can not eat cooked spinach. I hate it but I love raw spinach in smoothies and I eat all salads with raw spinach. Weird I know lol

I'm the same exact way. I love raw spinach, but the taste and texture of fully cooked spinach is nasty. Lightly sauteed is different since the structure of the leaf is still pretty much intact.
  • cloudj9
    cloudj9 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    pork, beef, lambs.. and all those other weird meats.. that people eat for some reason..
    sausages.. (even the chicken/turkey ones)
    raisins
    canned soup.
  • kate21797
    kate21797 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Any kind of seafood
    Flan
    Raw carrots
    Celary
    Any kind of internal organ
    Dried fruit
    Chocolate ice cream
    Salt and Vinegar anything
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Soybeans, snails, clams, muscles, soba noodles ..
  • AnaCoffee
    AnaCoffee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    The only food I deny myself is Shellfish. If I ate them I could die. So I stay away due to my allergy =D LOL!

My hub was the same way until for some reason he grew out of the allergy. When his last round of allergy tests came up negative for it (he's allergic to damn near everything,) he celebrated by eating as much shrimp as he possibly could saying, "I'm making up for 40 years of going without!" Last year he got diagnosed with gout and can't have it anymore. :sad:

I want to add oil and vinegar dressings to my list of foods I can't stand. Everyone tells you that vinaigrettes are the best thing ever. Ew! No! It's Thousand Island or nothing, but I'll eat Blue Cheese in a pinch. I don't like Ranch dressing at all, but will eat the dressing that comes in Dole's Asian salad kits. Weird.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Onions. Well, maybe onion rings. Raw red onions? Never.

Escargot. I actually saw them on sale at WalMart the other day. WAL MART! I couldn't believe it.
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    - Eggplant. Unless it's chopped up into little pieces in spaghetti/lasagne/curry/dip or something. Same rule seems to apply for zucchini.

- Tofu. Weird since I grew up in China. The silken tofu pudding thing (where you food process it with sweetener and cocoa and things) I do surprisingly like though.

- Kelp/shirataki noodles. NEVER AGAIN. Couldn't finish more than a few bites (and that's saying something for me), and woke up in the middle of the night retching.

- Coffee. Just don't like the way it tastes.