Tomorrow Weigh In

pamw22
pamw22 Posts: 77
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi Everyone:flowerforyou: ,

So like TOM is here today and it's just really starting now and I have a weigh in tomorrow I think I'm going to skip it because of TOM :grumble: Should I weight in or shouldn't i:huh: ? I dont know if I should cuz every time I get it its horrible and my first 3 days are HEAVY :sad: AAAAGGGHHHRRRR:explode: !!!!!

I should just wait till next week to weigh in... I mean TOM is here to stay 7 days :sick: .... MEH!

Replies

• girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    I just realized that my "1st of month" weigh in is right at TOM. I usually still do my weekly weigh in that week as I don't really gain, but I also know that the next week I will have a bigger loss. If you know the scale is going to say a higher number, you can skip it, but it looks like you might be new to this so knowing how your body reacts is good information to have.
  • jlo7
    jlo7 Posts: 45
    I was really worried about my TOM too which was a few weeks ago. What I did was drink a ton of water, worked out more and really watched my salt intake and surprisingly, I still lost 1 lb! I was shocked because normally, I would have gained 5 lbs. Good Luck and remember that it it only temporary but comes every month :(
This discussion has been closed.