Allow me to re-introduce myself. My name is Dee, OH!

Options
Hello MFP Community,

I've been a member of MFP for awhile,but never got around to actually using the site. Now that I've gotten around to checking my health. I realise like most of you that I'm severly over weight. I know that the road to physical fitness perfection is a long one, but I would love the support of not only my friends near me, but from the MFP community. I want to hear from those who have succeeded and can give advice and feedback, but I also want to hear from those of you who like me are still struggling with maintaining a balanaced diet, proper excercise and overall healthier lifestyle. Help me to help you help me. We're all in the same boat, but I'd much rather spend it with discussing different ways to work out, which foods work best and overall support. So, please friend request me and lets get a discussion going on how we can continue on our weight loss journey. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm part of the latter group. I've had my successes and failures, right now I'm struggling quite a bit, but I'd love a new buddy to go to for advice and to motivate/get motivation. :) Anyway, hope to see you around on the site.

-Keara