Sorry to the men on here...BUT

Options
2»

Replies

• jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    I went from a D to barely a B...but I'm in proportion with my hips and Butt, looks pretty good to me and hubby keeps telling me that it's all good.
    BTW-I had bigger ones in 8th grade than I do now...lol
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I started off by losing in weird places. So far I've lost almost all of what little extra weight I had in my waist and belly (yay!), but what kills me is I've lost in my wrists, shoulders, collar bones, my upper chest (getting ribby), my fingers... Yeah, my fingers! But it really is true. You just can't control what fat deposits your body lets go of first. All you can do is just be patient through the "weird" stages of fat loss until the rest of you starts catching up! :happy:

And, again, you gotta love Ed for coming along and cheering us up! :flowerforyou:
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Samantharose8akaDebbie Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I personally would rather have a smaller bust along with the nice smaller waistline than to keep the 38C's with the spare tire underneath.........lol. Buy a push up and enjoy the new bod..............yay for all of us!
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Samantharose8akaDebbie Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I personally would rather have a smaller bust along with the nice smaller waistline than to keep the 38C's with the spare tire underneath.........lol. Buy a push up and enjoy the new bod..............yay for all of us!
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    HA! You can always get a boob job!

I have the double wammy. I am losing weight and I just stopped BF'ing 2 babies for the last 3 years. My poor girls will NEVER be the same!
  • nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    Options
    Same for me, but I'll tell ya I will take smaller boobs with a smaller belly anytime!!!

:drinker: ^^^ what she said!

I'll take smaller boobs, a smaller belly, and only having to wear ONE sports bra when I run anyday!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • BetterVersion
    BetterVersion Posts: 459
    Options
    I wasn't too happy about it, either, until I realized they're actually shaping up pretty nicely as they get smaller. Plus I saw a pic of myself after losing 85 pounds, and my boobs seriously looked grossly ginormous. So I'm no longer opposed to losing a full cup size (but no more, please! lol)
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I feel ya

I had nice breast but now they are all gone :smokin:

haha....
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have enough for all of you! I hope mine keep shrinking!!! I have gone from a tripple D to a double D and I am excited about that. I have not seen my feet in years!
  • ccgisme
    ccgisme Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I feel ya

haha....

Fieldsy beat me to it. There are lots of guys on this site who would love to lose their, please don't take offense to the term, moobs. I know, I know, they're not the same, but Kramer was on to something with the manzier/bro.
  • BetterVersion
    BetterVersion Posts: 459
    Options
    I feel ya

haha....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Cute!
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Can I just say I am very glad to have lost my bust! :laugh:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Mine have gotten smaller and I have to admit, I LOVE IT! Far more cute bras to chose from and definely less costly! I can now shop in all the cute lingerie shops I couldn't before:tongue:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I feel ya

haha....

Fieldsy beat me to it. There are lots of guys on this site who would love to lose their, please don't take offense to the term, moobs. I know, I know, they're not the same, but Kramer was on to something with the manzier/bro.
    Seinfeld fan here, I'm laughing about the reference now! The 'Bro!:laugh: :laugh: