Slimmer face- 1 stone loss, 3.5 stones to go :P

Options
beckieboomoo
beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
So not too far into my journey but i would like to show off my slimmer face, not much different but am getting there guys!
Been hard couple of months, only started at end of January, i had no will power! Fell off the wagon in April, hardly did anything but i managed to maintain my weight! Since start of May i've started to kick exercises butt ;D and am only just starting! Got a long journey ahead of me but am ready! :)

i started off at 210lb, currently at 196 lb and for now want to get down to 145-147lb then decide from there if i'd like to lose any more :)

first time putting a picture up...so hopefully it will work :D

507716a5-daad-4acd-8351-26c623555c34.jpg

76eca607-5296-4807-a2c0-f4c0835e03fb.jpg

Replies

• AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi good for you. You can tell the difference, all the best on the rest of your journey:bigsmile:
  • Shirlls123
    Shirlls123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, you are doing great so keep going and you will reach your target in no time! If you fall off the wagon, just get back on it again as every day is a new day :smile: . Hey, some dieticians even say if you have a day off it kick starts the metabolism again so it's not necessarily a bad thing! :happy:

Good luck!
  • beckieboomoo
    Options
    Thanks guys! :) well i want to reach my main goal by xmas day, it will be best present ever :)
  • courtneyknudsen2
    Options
    yes you can tell. You look great.
  • beckieboomoo
    Options
    yes you can tell. You look great.

thankyou! Means alot :D
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I sure can see the difference!!! Lost a pound from your face :). That is so inspiring and I give you credit for sticking with it through the hard times - that's what it takes:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!