I hate inactive friends

Options
Hi guys. So the title says it all. I have over 40 friends but only 4 are active. I would love to have more supportive and active friends with open diaries who reply and comment on status and all that.

If you're that person plz add me. :)

Replies

• Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm always active so feel free to add me, anybody. :smile:
  • deeds2785
    deeds2785 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I log everyday, add me if you like :)
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday. I don't really post my own status, but i'm all for encouraging others and making sure you don't slack.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day, just send a message and add me :)
  • gabinonunes
    gabinonunes Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to MFP but I plan on being very active. Everyone feel free to add me! I'm always looking for new perspectives on fitness and am willing to give any advice to the best of my knowledge!
  • Dresden14
    Dresden14 Posts: 11
    Options
    Im on every day, feel free to add me!
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm stating the obvious, but why not remove them from your FL if you hate them so much?

I get that your goal in this thread is to get active friends, but why all the hate? Wouldn't it be much easier and come off less b!tchy to request active friends than to just complain about inactive ones?
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I started out pretty inactive. I didn't exercise for the first couple weeks. But, now I walk up to 3 times a day.
  • angiepangie97
    angiepangie97 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I log daily feel free to add :)
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    looking for the same!!
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm stating the obvious, but why not remove them from your FL if you hate them so much?

I get that your goal in this thread is to get active friends, but why all the hate? Wouldn't it be much easier and come off less b!tchy to request active friends than to just complain about inactive ones?

Yea, this ^^ was my thought too ~ sometimes people may be inactive for a variety of reasons, no reason to hate 'em IMO.
  • Fish_Fuzz
    Fish_Fuzz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    At on point I created a 2nd profile just so I could chat back and forth with myself:

Me#1: Damn dude your rockin those workouts OUT!

Me#2: Thanks bro I couldn't of done it without your support
  • candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I log on everyday. Also, my diary is always open, so if you want to look at what i ate for the day it's there.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    You do realize that all your "inactive" friends can see this thread?
    Also, that's what you get when you just go ahead and add anyone and everyone.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    At on point I created a 2nd profile just so I could chat back and forth with myself:

Me#1: Damn dude your rockin those workouts OUT!

Me#2: Thanks bro I couldn't of done it without your support

:laugh:

OP just delete them if they're bothering you. I usually remove people after they've been inactive for a month. If they come back they can always add me back.
  • Fish_Fuzz
    Fish_Fuzz Posts: 90 Member
    Options

I like to look at it as a bulk and cut. When you start out you just bulk up your friends list. Them you start cutting to help lean out the excess weight!
  • needsalife3
    needsalife3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I delete them. :smile:
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

Damn girl u deep... And mad smart.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    delete them
  • LauritaS767
    LauritaS767 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me- I'm on here everyday and I love encouraging others! (being encouraged is nice too!)