WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    If you have no butt?

Discuss...

tumblr_inline_mkhaceM4bg1qz4rgp.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am married to a person who does it all the time. And I do it seldom. Apparently the propensity for butt hurt, is in direct opposition to the quantity of butt. Apparently the butt serves as a cushion protector from the butt hurt. At least that's our experience in this house.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    given the amount of butthurt in squat threads from people who don't squat, I'd say yes.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am married to a person who does it all the time. And I do it seldom. Apparently the propensity for butt hurt, is in direct opposition to the quantity of butt. Apparently the butt serves as a cushion protector from the butt hurt. At least that's our experience in this house.

Can you put this into some sort of graph or pie chart?
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options
    given the about of butthurt in squat threads from people who don't squat, I'd say yes.

:laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

No, because I am still conducting studies in this vein. I am right now as we speak trying to FR a guy on here with no butt but amazing arms and style, and once I see if my theory is true, then the studies will be published. (he's hot so I may be "busy" for awhile:wink: ).
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options

No, because I am still conducting studies in this vein. I am right now as we speak trying to FR a guy on here with no butt but amazing arms and style, and once I see if my theory is true, then the studies will be published. (he's hot so I may be "busy" for awhile:wink: ).

This displeases me, I will have to await your results ;)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    but...
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    If you have no butt?

Discuss...

but, but
    tumblr_mmjyrx40QC1snmmclo2_250.gif
    tumblr_mmjyrx40QC1snmmclo3_250.gif

but...
    tumblr_mmjyrx40QC1snmmclo4_250.gif

No! No butt.
    tumblr_mmjyrx40QC1snmmclo5_250.gif
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

Silly woman, I'm already on your FL!
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    no butts about it
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options
    no butts about it

I see what you did there...,
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    given the amount of butthurt in squat threads from people who don't squat, I'd say yes.

QFT.