What's your workout routine?

Options
abbzpwn
abbzpwn Posts: 38 Member
I'm bored and I'm interested in what my fellow MFP members are doing in their busy lives :D

If you're curious as to what I do... I recently just started doing "Starting Strength" by Mark Rippetoe which consists of 2 alternating workout routines of compound lifts that focuses on increasing strength and good form. The routines are Routine A (Squats, Bench Press, and deadlifts) and Routine B (Squats, Overhand Press, and Clean press).

Monday - Routine A, leg curls and tricep/chest dips, and 20 minute HIIT 10 minute cool down
Tuesday - 1 hr cardio (30 minutes in the AM, 20 minutes HIIT with a 10 minute warm up and cool down in the PM)
Wednesday - Routine B, pull-ups and facepulls, and 20 minute HIIT 10 minute cool down
Thursday - Same as Tuesday
Friday - Routine A, bicep curls and tricep pull downs, 20 minute HIIT 10 minute cool down
Saturday - 10 minutes of jump rope as a warm up, 30 minute kettlebell routine, 10 minute cool down of jump rope.
Sunday - Either a rest day or a long distance running day (I like running...) depending whether or not I'm in the mood.

:D I love working out >.<

WHAT'S YOURS?!

Replies

• BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Just starting stronglift 5x5 will also do some stretching yoga. Eventually add hill sprints.