Replies

• krystynnaa
    krystynnaa Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thank you, you are gorgeous yourself!
  • krystynnaa
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting this. I should be at the 30 lb mark tomorrow and it's great to see someone with similar numbers/time and how wonderful they look, which you really do. I have trouble seeing it in myself but it's so freakin' noticeable in you. I hope you're proud of yourself, I'm sure your Mom is too. (mine died 7 years ago).

Thanks again, I really got inspired by this.

I can't believe I could inspire anyone! I have to post these because I get discouraged and don't see much of a change- my clothing size has not changed yet really. Crazy what a messed up frame of mind one can have when it comes to weight loss.

Congrats to you on your progress so far and thank you for the very kind words :)
  • krystynnaa
    Options
    Beautiful! You've slimmed down so much in your shoulders, upper arms and neck! Keep up the hard work, it's definitely paying off!!

Thank you- I didn't notice that at all (shoulders and upper arms!) It really takes someone else pointing it out who doesnt se me every day. Good luck to you too :)
  • krystynnaa
    Options
    Thanks everyone, my hair is a never ending battle lol. I can't believe how awesome everyone is, you guys all rock. Thank you so much, brought tears to my eye literally. Thank you over and over. It's so nice to feel part of a community :)
  • dilleyagent
    Options
    That's GREAT!
  • tarynmcbride
    tarynmcbride Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great work! You have courage and determination! Keep it up!
  • Cacoates90
    Cacoates90 Posts: 62
    Options
    Awesome results, way to go!!
  • Quix82
    Quix82 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    wow. you've lost a lot of inches in your mid section. impressive wtg!
  • wonderbug67
    wonderbug67 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    WOW, you are amazing!! Such a transformation, you are beautiful :smile:
    This has really inspired me and I hope to keep going on this weight loss journey!
    Thank you and keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • NaomiMc_Ra
    NaomiMc_Ra Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    What a quick transformation! well done
  • averytds
    averytds Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    TY for posting this! My stats are nearly identical and I've always "carried my weight well" too. I can't see any change in myself, but I see them clearly in you. It gives me so much hope.
  • krystynnaa
    Options
    wow. you've lost a lot of inches in your mid section. impressive wtg!

Thank you- I wish I would have measured myself, no measurments yet- maybe I will start doing that . Good luck to you too!
  • krystynnaa
    Options
    TY for posting this! My stats are nearly identical and I've always "carried my weight well" too. I can't see any change in myself, but I see them clearly in you. It gives me so much hope.

I also don't really "see the change" which is why this platform is awesome. I am SO happy I can help anyone.. that just seems weird to me though! Good luck to you!!!
  • jadedjade24
    jadedjade24 Posts: 127
    Options
    I am so happy when I see stuff like this, you give me motivation to keep going! Keep up the good work!!!
  • terlyn20
    terlyn20 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    very good job!
  • krystynnaa
    Options
    I take it one day at a time, and try not to get too ahead of myself. I fear if I dream too big that I will rebel against myself! So keep going it's a struggle every day! I try to think of food as fuel instead of amusement. Like why I am putting gas in the tank if it is already full, I am goingt o break it if I do that etc..
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Great work! Amazing changes in you.

I am so sorry about your mom.

THIS!!! You're beautiful!! GREAT job, keep up the great work... :smile: My deepest condolences on the loss of your Mother... I know how difficult and painful that is... I lost my father to colon cancer this August will be 10 years... I miss him terribly everyday!!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!! Looking amazing already :flowerforyou:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!