How about we really support each other.

Options
I'm looking for people to support on their journey on getting healthy, and support me as well. I'm not looking for someone who just wants to collect friends. If you are willing to be interactive, as I will be in return then please add me as a friend. So let's truly support each other, and reach our goals.

Replies

• KristiLeighS
    KristiLeighS Posts: 112
    Options
    Hey Stacey! You can read my current post on my profile page and if you think we would be a good fit as friends feel free to add me :)
  • staceybradleywells
    staceybradleywells Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Anyone else? I will reply, comment send messages whatever you need in support just looking for the same in return. I have one person that is interactive.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacey. I could always use another friend in the chain of support. Feel free to add me if you wish! :flowerforyou:
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, as well as anyone. I am not looking to "collect friends" though I have a lot. I like to comment and give advice and help as much as I can :)
  • Brandilynnrose
    Options
    I will definitely be interactive. I only recently started adding friends and I have realized that the online support really does help. I'll send you a friend request.
  • minxs1989
    minxs1989 Posts: 1
    Options
    hello am new to this so if anyone wants to add me and help and i will help as much as i can then please add me or send me a message x
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I am SO relieved you posted this OP.

I feel the exact same way.

My grocery bill is through the roof. My rent went up. I've got two dogs I'm taking care of. My goodness do I need support! LOL

Will the check be mailed or should I just turn up on your doorstep to collect?
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Feel free to peruse my goals etc and add if you think we're a good fit. I'm on daily and comment frequently... I don't do fads and don't do drama, but like to encourage, and be encouraged by others as well as receive and give advice/ideas both regarding exercise and food. cheers,

Best of luck,
    K
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

My grocery bill is through the roof. My rent went up. I've got two dogs I'm taking care of. My goodness do I need support! LOL

:love:
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    ill suport u the best i can feel free to add me can always use supportive friends! :D
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options

I'm a prince from the county of Ala Bab Wah and I'll send you a check for 1 million dollars if you'll just send me the processing fee of 1,337 dollars. My address is 123 South Lane Atlanta Ga 30082.
  • Apogree
    Apogree Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I plan on being very interactive on this site. Feel free to message me whenever you wish. I'll be sure to drop by on your progress and blogs and posts, oh my!

Others in this thread can do the same!!