new

Options
Hi. I just started May 11th. Looking for new friend and support .
I am needing to lose 70 + lbs. My food problem is... I like to cook, bake and eat. 90% of what I make is homemade(lots of baked goods and meat & potatoes). I have a lot of changing to do. So i am looking for good friends and support.

Replies

• kewpie95
    kewpie95 Posts: 4
    Options
    HI!!! I'm new to Myfitnesspal too. After 2 leg surgery's and gaining some weight, I'm just getting back into my exercise and everything. I figured keeping track of what I eat would help. I too I'm wanting to lose at least 70 pounds. I'm sure you will be able to reach your goals!! :)
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am not new but just getting back into the swing of things. I had lost close to 20 pounds and then injured myself and the holidays and etc anyhow I have begun again today and I am one pound away from where I started the first time. So please add me if you'd like. Good luck
  • shy_biotch
    shy_biotch Posts: 1
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

new to the site, my goal weight is to loose over 80lbs! and to just be healthy, i have a stomach condition called "gastroparesis" which basically means my stomach is paralyzed and my food digest very slowly or not at all, i am taken pills for my condition but they make me VERY unmotivated and most of the time i just wanna lay in bed and be miserable because at the end of the day i'm always hurting the pills don't help me much. I was stuck on a all liquid diet,i slowly went to soft foods, now i am on all bland diet. I already don't eat nothing greasy. BUT i am a sucker for soda and junk food! :blushing: i am addicted to noodles, rice, and bread which are all carbs, i don't eat protein in any way shape or fourm I barely eat anything. I'M hoping i can motivate myself to make the correct changes so i can at least be happy with my body :ohwell:
  • ljoya24
    ljoya24 Posts: 1
    Options
    Not new, injured myself 20 months ago 3 operations to my arm/shoulder and constant ibuprofen. Trying to lose at least the 20lbs that I have gained since my injury but my total goal is 60lbs. I try to log in daily but totally frustrated as to why I am still the same weight. The new thing i just started was weight multiplied by 10 to give me my calories that I need to burn? I think thats how I was told it works. I enjoy reading others challenges to see that I am not alone out there. My injuries still dont allow the cardio I need because ,my body is at the point of what ever calories I eat I have to burn right back out just not to gain let alone lose anything. Any suggestions out there?