Fals,Fiction Excuse???

Options
In hopes that I can get some ideas, feed back and/or words of wisdom. I Seriously want to loose weight but something happened to me and I am scared out of my wits. I fainted/blacked out past out which ever but this had never happened to me and now I am so scared to get back to what I had been doing. In the recent days before this happened I had lowered my calorie intake and was working out 2x's a day. and breaking out in really good sweat sessions. I was in the ER and got cleared through an EKG that was fine and so was my blood work no C-T Scan the Dr did not find it to be necessary. I could really use some words of advice with this.

Thank you :-)

Replies

• SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    We will need more information. But from what you said. Sounds like you are working out too much, maybe. Perhaps your calories are too low, but for some people vigorous workouts twice a day might be too much no matter how much or little you are eating.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    if you want to loose weight just cut it free....
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Definitely need more info, but just going off what you said in your post, I'd guess lowering cal intake and working out twice a day was a bad combination. Food is fuel - can't ask your body to push hard and then barely give it any gas.

If you could make your diary public, it would be easier for us to offer advice.
  • Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Options
    Definitely need more info, but just going off what you said in your post, I'd guess lowering cal intake and working out twice a day was a bad combination. Food is fuel - can't ask your body to push hard and then barely give it any gas.

If you could make your diary public, it would be easier for us to offer advice.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    How many calories were you eating? You probably just need to make sure you're eating enough to fuel your workout.