Saddle Bags and tummy

imarlett
imarlett Posts: 228 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi there. Like most of you, I have trouble spots I am not sure what to do about.
My trouble spots are a tummy ( I have not had kids) and saddle bags. If I could reduce both somehow some way, I could probably get into a size 12.
Any tips? I have been doing lots of cardio and my legs are getting nice and shapely.

thanks!

Replies

• i am in the same predicament. I dont have any kids and those are my exact problems. I need the same advice....
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Cardio my friends.... crunches, twists, reverse crunches, are all working great for me.
  • fishlover888
    fishlover888 Posts: 132
    sadly it is not possible to spot burn fat, even though advertisements would like us to believe that it is possible. your body burns fat all over the body, and some of us just naturally carry more in our tummy and thighs (especially women)! the best thing is to keep up with that cardio you are doing and it will slim down with the rest of you!! =) toning will also help. i recommend biking/spinning because it is great cardio and also tones leg muscles. also squats, clamshells, leg lifts, fallen t's, etc... toning always makes me feel better about my legs because even if they aren't a lot smaller, they are less flabby. but really, cardio is the key!
This discussion has been closed.