Those who have done 30 Day Shred - What did you do after?

Options
I have a week left of 30 Day Shred and I am wondering what to move onto next. I like Jillian Michaels and that type of workout but I am just wondering what others moved on to.

Thanks for the help!

Replies

• LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Jillian Micheal's kickboxing and ripped in 30.....I am also in the gym now as well for extra cardio:)
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I moved to Ripped in 30 by Jillian.
  • Flanda
    Flanda Posts: 4
    Options
    Try one of her yoga videos for a nice change of pace - she blends cardio/yoga/pilates together. It's not as intense as Shred, but it left me sore and tired!
  • Viva81Diva
    Viva81Diva Posts: 148
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 before doing the Shred, but probably would have had better results if I did it the other way around. I did Kickboxing Fast Fix (3) during the Shred. Afterwards, I did Extreme Shed and Shred for a spell, along with some of the other videos I have in my collection: the Firm, Denise Austin... I also walked my son in his stroller around the neighborhood.
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 DS but I actually moved on to INSANITY after the shred.
  • fnixrebrn
    fnixrebrn Posts: 27
    Options
    Did 6 week 6 pack with Ripped in 30 after 30 DS and now doing No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I like alternating her DVDs and find that I don't get bored as easily. I like the results from 30 DS and it is a good starting point.
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    I am the same I have about a week left of level 3 and want a program that is similiar with 20-30 min workouts that I can do everyday!

I have been looking on youtube "BeFit" they have SOOO many videos!
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    Thanks for the advice everyone! I may try Ripped and Yoga to kind of mix it up.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I finished 30DS and started Ripped in 30 right after. I'm currently on my second week. I'm doing that along with some weight lifting. I'd like to try 6 Week 6 Pack, too.
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred. (Yikes! It's intense!) I am LOVING the resuls I am starting to see and the inches I have lost. I couldn't help but laugh the first time I watched it (I watch the levels before doing them to see what is involved) where she says I should be starting to see the formation of 6 pack. I"m sorry but I'm still trying to loose the tummy and get it flat! :tongue: My plan after I finish this (8 days to go!) is to do the No More Trouble Zones. I haven't decided what do after that but I am thinking of the 6 Weeks 6 Pack one. It is on youtube. so I can do it that way. (I have the other two on DVD). The stomach area is the main area I am trying to work (that and gaining upper arm strength) I combine it with walking. Provided it's not raining, I walk to and from work every day. It takes about 25-30 minutes to walk each direction (depending on walk lights at the crosswalks and how fast I actually walk). I am enjoying the walk and am upset on days I can't do it as it's raining! (Sorry I'm not arriving at the office soaked!)
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    oops duplicate post
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I went on to Ripped in 30 after 30 Day Shred. It's a nice follow on to 30 Day Shred. I'm in week 2 now. I'm thinking of getting 6 Week Six Pack next. I am interested in some of her other workouts, but don't have the time to do a longer workout.