I need motivation... I need friends. :)

Options
I'm not new to MFP but I am back and ready to start over again. I'm looking for friends that I can communicate with along this journey. Feel free to add me. :)

Replies

• abrown65
    abrown65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat that you are in. I'm starting over need to shed some extra pounds but more importantly be healthy. Feel free to add me as well!
  • jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    Options
    I'd love to help you keep motivated!! I will add you!!
  • Malvernehomes
    Options
    Hi
    I am new and totally clueless about weightlloss. Hope to make friends and find support. I am currently reading losing to live bod4god so far I'm on chapter 1 and have learned that I have not Lost because I under eat and under nourish and to drink water water water I am looking forward to starting tomorrow with this app and support
  • schultcw
    schultcw Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am new to MFP but not new to weight loss. I've always found that (just like they say! LOL!) moderate eating with exercise works. The problem for me is, something happens to derail me and instead of keeping up all my good habits, I fall back into the old ways. I hope getting to meet some of you will help me go the right way when I fall off a little. Christi