Happy Birthday to Me - From Morbidly Obese to Healthy (Pics)

Options

Replies

• scwilson38
    scwilson38 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Oh My!! Truly Amazing! My starting weight is about the same as yours and I know have new motivation. I love the clothes idea and have been doing the same thing. Good Luck with the last 18 pounds. Happy Birthday!
  • EmmaJackson130
    EmmaJackson130 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    oh wow you are amazing! Happy Birthday!

You have given me hope and inspiration because your stats are pretty much the same as mine. I'm 37 5ft 6 and started at 285lbs. I would love to look as good as you this time next year!
  • srgtbiggles
    srgtbiggles Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow! We have the same birthday! I changed my profile pic to my progress so far on my birthday, still have a way to go, but your story shows me it's possible. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! Great way to spend a birtherday---a rebirth of your life!!! WTG
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Happy belated birthday, darling. You are stunningly beautiful.
  • carakit
    carakit Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!!! What an inspiration!! Congrats!
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Such a great inspiration!!!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight-loss. I purged my closet two weeks ago and it felt so good! You look absolutely gorgeous!!! Enjoy your new body!!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,257 Member
    Options
    We are the same height and I am now at 154 lbs. Just a little bit more will take me to healthy. You have inspired me to keep on keeping on. My one year anniversary is June 11th. I would love to be in healthy by then.
    Thank you for sharing your success. :flowerforyou: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done!!! You look amazing and deserve to celebrate how far you come. You give me hope that I can get there one day. Thanks for sharing your story and good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Options
    you're story is beyond words really, you're a beautiful person inside and out. I dont even know you but im proud of you:)

...and I'd like to add, an inspiration to us all. Thanks!
  • zanimalistic
    zanimalistic Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for the motivation and encouragement - you truly are inspirational!!!
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Hit it. Tap, smack it up, flip it, rub it down!
    AWESOME COMMITMENT AND SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!

original.gif
  • stacey1172
    stacey1172 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! You're amazing...thanks for sharing your story :)
  • Transforming_Sarah
    Options
    You are a knockout! Congratulations and Happy Birthday! Sounds like this will be a fantastic year for you!
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    amazing. I want to say for next year for my birthday present to go from obese to healthy range. my goal weight is 140 pounds. right now I am at 180 pounds. my birthday is 3 weeks from tomorrow.
  • LifeChanged2000
    LifeChanged2000 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! You look amazing!! You should be so proud of yourself. Cheers to many more healthy years :)
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! I am in the "off the wagon mode" and need a reboot!! Your story is inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!