Happy Birthday to Me - From Morbidly Obese to Healthy (Pics)

Options

Replies

• Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Options
    you're story is beyond words really, you're a beautiful person inside and out. I dont even know you but im proud of you:)

Ditto what guitar guy said above and thanks for sharing. What has helped me stay focused are stories shared like yours. Thank you!
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Amazin. Quite an inspiration.
  • Gavery1
    Gavery1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow. Well done. You make me believe that I can and I will do it :-) thanks for sharing you look amazing x
  • FitMom4Life22
    FitMom4Life22 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're story is absolutely amazing and so motivational!! Congratulations and thank you!
  • tdotgirl
    tdotgirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Congrats on the fantastic accomplishment!!! You go girl!
  • channon511
    channon511 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Wow, what a major accomplishment. Such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • Shreshy
    Shreshy Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow. I am speechless. Well done on coming this far. You have given me hope that this is possible. Im turning 19 this year and want to give myself the exact same birthday present. All my life i have been bullied because of my weight and also lost relationships because of it. Now im determined to change my life around and never be labelled as the "fat girl"again. What did you do to lose weight?
  • ravenbard
    ravenbard Posts: 51
    Options
    Congrats, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and YOU, my dear look fantastic... keep up the great progress, you look like you have met your goal already in your picture. Good for you in your weight loss. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • kmartinixx
    kmartinixx Posts: 197
    Options
    Good Heavens you look GREAT! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!!
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation.
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your story. I started at a similar weight and your story reinforces that I can and will get to my goal weight. You look truly amazing. You should be proud of every single one of those pounds that you've lost. Thanks for sharing...... :)
  • destructor2013
    Options
    Awesome job, you're looking much happier and healthier and look great. Amazing how much progress we can make in around a year isn't it? Keep up the great work. :)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look so amazing! You should be soooo proud of yourself!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    That's stunning change in such a short time. It would be stunning in 2 or 3 years, even.

You rock! :flowerforyou:
  • cashcash12
    cashcash12 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    mind blowing:flowerforyou:
  • SpazQ
    SpazQ Posts: 104
    Options
    You are beautiful!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you look phenomenal! congratulations on your new healthy lifestyle!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    HOLY!!! Great job, you look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • krystalc1986
    krystalc1986 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing keep up the good work !!
  • toriann143
    toriann143 Posts: 64
    Options
    amazing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!