Minor photo update - currently 62lbs lost. :)

Options
1235»

Replies

• fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger now! Awesome job!!(:
  • PapillonBleu72
    PapillonBleu72 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Oh!!! You are stunning!
    You should publish your recipes in a book!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You really do look beautiful at all weights (yes I always go look to see if I can see more photos on the profile, heh) which that is not true of everyone, but you're just a natural born beauty so it's nice to see you looking so drop dead gorgeous now. Great job and thanks for posting!

xoxo Deedee

I do this too, haha. :]

And thank you! <3
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    You look A MAH ZING!:smile:

AND so much happier :flowerforyou:
  • justjennnie
    justjennnie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful!! congratulations!
  • jorgele
    jorgele Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing, way to go!
  • adairbrum
    adairbrum Posts: 68
    Options
    That is wonderful !!! WOW keep it up ! How can it get any better than this!?
  • posypink
    posypink Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow you look beautiful :-) I love you "smiley style" photos - you look so much happier!!
    Well done!! xx
  • weightwatcher_girl
    weightwatcher_girl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, well done! I totally agree about not subscribing to 'dieting', it just sets you up for a fail in my opinion. But you've done so well, and your food looks SO good. Also, no way are you 33!
  • Mrsjones172
    Mrsjones172 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Well done! The pictures speak for themselves. Slow and steady wins the race and you look fantastic!!! Keep it up. Oh the food you have cooked looks scrummy. Given me some ideas!
  • yourlifeyourchoice
    Options
    wow! you look fab! thanks for the inspiration just started on Monday so hope I do as well as you have! :smile: x
  • Juliste
    Juliste Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation, Congrats!
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Thanks, all! I'm definitely happier since dropping the weight. At my highest I didn't even like to leave the house because I was so embarrassed. Now I am able to enjoy myself a lot more, and I don't cringe every time I get dressed, haha. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!