Friends who eat what they want within their calories

Options

Replies

• freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am not currently trying to lose weight but I eat what I want and maintain. Feel free to add me

edit spelling.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...this is totally how I am. Lately, I have been eating a LOT of ice cream and frozen yogurt. Still under my calories most days and still losing about a pound every week. As many have said, this is not about doing something unsustainable for a short time, but changing my lifestyle...which does not include total elimination of the food I love.
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I eat even a full camel if I am within in my calories limit.......
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'd love friends with this attitude. Not that I go crazy every day, but I enjoy eating out and work my favorite restaurants into m plan by ramping up the exercise and making careful choices with my other meals. When I'm not indulging, I stick mainly to vegetarian meals, and I've noticed that my cravings for unhealthy food are diminishing. But I know a life of total deprivation isn't for me, and I love the fact that nothing is forbidden if I take responsibility for working it into my overall plan.
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I am the woman who "drank back" her exercise calories in wine.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Thats me. anyone can add me if they want

op2_zps011fcc35.gif
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Yup add me! I eat dirty within my calories LOL.
  • popsicle_b
    popsicle_b Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me, I am tracking to be under my calories for the day with lots of exercise and fruits/veg.
    Am trying to tone up for my holiday next month
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Adding you all! It'll be nice to see some diaries (and success stories) filled with things that aren't just salads every day.

(I love healthy foods too. I personally like a bit of both.)
  • rachellangdon1974
    rachellangdon1974 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I had a Starbucks Caramel Ribbon Frapp for breakfast....I obviously eat/drink what I want. However, I have been wanting this darn frapp for weeks, and I finally gave in this morning. Now, I just have to work in a healthy lunch/dinner so that I don't go over my calories :) Feel free to add me. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey!
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    AHHHH YEAH...THATS MY WHOLE THING!!:)
  • Rashmi_mishra
    Rashmi_mishra Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add Me! I love food and do not agree that losing weight has to come at the cost of tasty food! Working on it my way :-)
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I want as long as I stay under my calories.
  • cbeckl
    cbeckl Posts: 79
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I do try to eat healthy, but if I want ice cream or my wine, and I can stay within my calories I eat it!
  • Kamatayan
    Kamatayan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That would be me as well. Anyone feel free to send me an invite.
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I just started doing eat more to weigh less raised my calories by 400 calories. I eat what I want and within my calories I am 2 days into this. doing the metabolic reset as I was a long time VLCD'er that is what they reccomend first.
  • Jahaza
    Jahaza Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I eat what I want within my calories, though I don't eat bread/carbs/etc. to help control my sugar (which I did before I started trying to lose weight.)
  • albertine58
    albertine58 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I eat whatever I want, but I make sure to choose things that are filling and satisfying. I'm not hungry very often, but if I ate 1400 calories of ice cream or cereal (which I want to, some days!) I would be starving and wouldn't succeed. But I'll have a few of my boyfriend's fries, or a serving of ice cream at night- or the other day I had a massive carby bagel for dinner because I was craving it. And I definitely have alcohol calories in my diary most weekends! :)
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Oh this is so me!! Anyone feel free to add me if you like!:wink:
  • LadyMustard
    LadyMustard Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thats me. anyone can add me if they want

omg Luffy endlessly eating Takoyaki. :laugh: I never thought I would see this on MFP. Awesome. :heart: :heart:

I go by straight up calories. I've been substituting out unhealthy stuff a little at time, but I'm a firm believer in stick to the calories. I started in February(ish) and have been eating 1650+ for my daily goals and I've lost 20 pounds. (lost 5 pounds before hand by switching to water instead of pops and stuff. It makes it easier to ease into making healthier life changes without trying to jump in and do it all at once. Feel free to add me!! =)